• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Rocket!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Well, technically, they've won contests, but if you mean battles... yeah, I wanna see that too. Though, it's very unlikely to actually win a battle unless they're serious. :( Rip. So, I'm with you here! Definitely. Let Team Rocket win a battle just this once.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 6, 2016
Right?! I'm recovering from surgery right now, so I have a month or so to literally chill at home and I've been marathoning the anime again, and it's like oh my gosh. Like, please just let them win this next battle! Hahah, thanks for the solidarity!

Years
Yes! I've been thinking this too, especially since I started a little refresher of the show lately, I know they're the bad guys so you're not supposed to want them to win but with them being made to be comical villains, you can't help it. After seasons of constantly losing and being blasted off (sometimes in the space of 2 minutes or so), I think it would be so refreshing for them to win even if it's only once.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 6, 2016
Agreed! Like, I'm at the point where i'm skipping their story lines, because we know how it ends up!

Also, LOL, side note, why is their boss paying them to catch other peoples' pokemon (and fail) when they can just /catch/ their own? Just a thought!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 25, 2018
I think having them occasionally do something good or helpful and receive recognition for it is acceptable in place of them actually winning. They're supposed to be incompetent.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Agreed! Like, I'm at the point where i'm skipping their story lines, because we know how it ends up!

Also, LOL, side note, why is their boss paying them to catch other peoples' pokemon (and fail) when they can just /catch/ their own? Just a thought!

Aha, well, that's 'cause Team Rocket's a crime syndicate unfortunately. :( And Team Rocket does catch their own Pokemon occasionally. There's an episode of Sinnoh where Jessie captures a Yanma and sends it to their boss, so that's a thing!

It's a shame Team Rocket always losing tends to be so predictable. <_< Now I wonder how the anime would have ended up if Team Rocket vs Plasma happened, maybe they'd have won there. (That never aired tho.)

raxic_ex

I'm Buizel of the Expedition Society!
Years
If you look at the newest corocoro scans for Alola Anime, you can noticed that a Bewear is carrying Jessie and James on the upper right corner. If they have a Bewear I think that they'll be a force to be reckon with

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 6, 2016
Oh my gosh, this is exciting though! Like, maybe they just need to be more of a competition. I am stoked for Alola, hahah. :)
Maybe TR ups their game!

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2018
I'd like to see an episode where they succeed in stealing Pikachu and bringing him to Giovanni, but Ash later rescues him from Team Rocket HQ.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 25, 2018
That would be interesting. I'm pretty surprised they haven't already done an episode like that.

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2018
That would be interesting. I'm pretty surprised they haven't already done an episode like that.

Perhaps an epic battle with Giovanni would follow.

I also thought they should make a deal with Ash to borrow Pikachu, present him to Giovanni, and secretly give him back to Ash later. Also, I thought they could end the series for good with Team Rocket finally stealing Pikachu.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
I want them to win at something! Mixing up their antics would make the show a little bit more interesting; I am so tired of Team Rocket showing up :(

I know they can't win against Ash because that would mean taking Pikachu away since that's their goal, but something else. I'm sure they could do it.

Back