• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOBO

o/_\O
Years
  • hello!! i'd really like to trade for your shiny vanillite! i have a shiny level 33 meganium, level 28 vespiqueen, level 36 galavantula, level 100 maractus and a level 30 lillipup if any of those interest you?

Sure! I'll trade it for your Meganium. I can clone it and give you back the original :) Just let me know when you are available :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2016
    i'm available now!! and thank you so much for offering the clone back omg :) my fc is 1822-3305-4999!!

JOBO

o/_\O
    Years
  • i'm available now!! and thank you so much for offering the clone back omg :) my fc is 1822-3305-4999!!

Alright, Just give me a few minutes to clone the Vanilite quick :P I forgot to do it earlier! I'll add you and come online right after.

Edit* Ok, I'm ready when you are!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2016
    would you also be willing to trade for one of your shiny goomys as well? i have a few level 100 battle ready pokemon but im not sure how to check IVs and stuff? I have a shiny furfrou, volcarona, lopbunny, and gardevoir (im pretty sure the gardevoir has perfect ivs since i got it from a friend and that what they told me), and a reuniclus and female jellicent. I can give you addtional info on the stats and stuff if any of them interest you.

JOBO

o/_\O
    Years
  • would you also be willing to trade for one of your shiny goomys as well? i have a few level 100 battle ready pokemon but im not sure how to check IVs and stuff? I have a shiny furfrou, volcarona, lopbunny, and gardevoir (im pretty sure the gardevoir has perfect ivs since i got it from a friend and that what they told me), and a reuniclus and female jellicent. I can give you addtional info on the stats and stuff if any of them interest you.

Yeah I'd be willing to trade depending on the stats/where the Pokemon came from. Which game are you playing on? You can check the stats in the Pokemon centre at the battle resort (in omega ruby, Alpha sapphire) or if you have X and Y you can check the stats in the Kiloude city Pokemon centre. :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2016
    Yeah I'd be willing to trade depending on the stats/where the Pokemon came from. Which game are you playing on? You can check the stats in the Pokemon centre at the battle resort (in omega ruby, Alpha sapphire) or if you have X and Y you can check the stats in the Kiloude city Pokemon centre. :)

I'm playing alpha sapphire and I haven't beat the delta episode yet so I havent gotten the battle resort yet :( maybe I'll just hit you up after i beat the game and can check all the stats

JOBO

o/_\O
    Years
  • I'm playing alpha sapphire and I haven't beat the delta episode yet so I havent gotten the battle resort yet :( maybe I'll just hit you up after i beat the game and can check all the stats

Yeah unfortunately you have to beat the delta episode :/. If you want you can trade them to me, I can check them and trade them straight back. That's totally up to you though!

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2017
    Hey I was wondering if you would trade your shiny Mudkip for my 5IV Shiny Sceptile (Missing Atk) Timid with Unburden
    IGN Damien
    FC: 3454-4666-7704

JOBO

o/_\O
    Years
  • Hey I was wondering if you would trade your shiny Mudkip for my 5IV Shiny Sceptile (Missing Atk) Timid with Unburden
    IGN Damien
    FC: 3454-4666-7704

That trade sounds fine! Can you tell me where you acquired the Sceptile from? Also can you tell me its OT?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back