• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GSC Trainer revamps(~30)

ZKE

Not an ounce of maturity.
Years
  • I was looking through the old resources list and both Revamped G/S/C sprites links are dead. Most of these were built around R/S trainer palettes as at the time when I started this prior to HG/SS coming out I'd been idly messing with a hack and it gradually petered off. After HG/SS I went back over several that were in desperate need of rework. IIRC, Lance and Ariana 1/Archer 2 have expanded palettes exceeding the norm for their original R/S inserts. Red is kind of a throwaway based off of the FR/LG player.
    8qdduSs.png

I know they aren't masterpieces. But hopefully a few can help out someone. Please give credit if used.

Back