• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Elaynii's Junk

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Wow. Sorry it took me so long to comment on this!

Once again, you've managed to amaze me. :)

I love this line, I really do. I especially love how delightfully twisted it is. Like a mix between everything I like about Mismagius and Gothitelle. I don't know if that's where you drew inspiration from (probably not considering you said this design has been with you for a while and you didn't based it off of anything in particular soo) but you've managed to capture the essence of the two -- pretty much the essence of what makes a Ghost type Pokemon -- while still being so uniquely your own.

It.... that watermark though. ;o; I know, I know.. but it really does get in the way of the finer details around the face; specifically Chiby's. But hey, that's nitpicking at this point. You know you're accomplished, is there anything I could say that you haven't already heard? ;)

Seriously though, another awesome update and another stunning line. You should do this more often! xD

ShinyNuzLover

What're you lookin' at?
Years
These are... some of the best peices of Pokemon concept art I've seen. And I've seen a lot of concept art.

Ęℓαчиıı

Blizzagon used Arctic Claw!
Years
Wow. Sorry it took me so long to comment on this!

Once again, you've managed to amaze me. :)

I love this line, I really do. I especially love how delightfully twisted it is. Like a mix between everything I like about Mismagius and Gothitelle. I don't know if that's where you drew inspiration from (probably not considering you said this design has been with you for a while and you didn't based it off of anything in particular soo) but you've managed to capture the essence of the two -- pretty much the essence of what makes a Ghost type Pokemon -- while still being so uniquely your own.

It.... that watermark though. ;o; I know, I know.. but it really does get in the way of the finer details around the face; specifically Chiby's. But hey, that's nitpicking at this point. You know you're accomplished, is there anything I could say that you haven't already heard? ;)

Seriously though, another awesome update and another stunning line. You should do this more often! xD

Hah, thank you!

You're right; I didn't base them off of either of those Pokémon. Though, their coloration was heavily inspired by Mismagius. It loved how the purple complimented the pink they added in, so I thought I would make use of the purple. It was originally much darker, but thanks to some fine people on deviantART, they helped me with the entire color scheme. I wanted the line to be very... wicked, despite the cute appearance. Chiby is supposedly the souls of infants while Chibaki lives up to her name; a small brat. Chioras is my favorite by far, but Chibaki holds a special place with me. She was the first fakemon I ever drafted, so... I am quite attached to her. ^^

As for the watermark... aside from commissions, I'll remove them from future pieces. Since I'll have them on my page over on dA, I shouldn't have to worry. <3 I guess I'm a little paranoid, that's all. Well, even with watermarks, people will still steal something so I guess I'll just have to take that risk.

These are... some of the best peices of Pokemon concept art I've seen. And I've seen a lot of concept art.

D'aww. :3c
You're much too kind, dear. <3 Thank you!!

ANYWAYS!

I might as well dump some more stuff off here. I've got two recently finished point commissions that I am very proud of. They're Ashnix and Freenix; both property of AshnixsLaw on deviantART.

Ashnix
Spoiler:

Freenix
Spoiler:

Ashnix had no reference of pose, but it came out quite dynamic. The commissioner wanted a different pose for Freenix, so we both agreed that we could base it off of Articuno's sprite from Pokémon Conquest. I will admit... I had a horrible time with the ice, but I guess for a majority of it and a friend helped me out with the rest; I am very happy with it, despite all of my guesswork.

Next up, three new fossil fakemon are going to be revealed soon!

I've got the two 'main' fossils coming up, plus a little bonus fossil you get. Once I get the last one colored, I'll post all three of them. :3

Ęℓαчиıı

Blizzagon used Arctic Claw!
Years
I'm BACK, you guys!
Now, with 20% more CAPS LOCK.

Yes, I've returned to dump some more finalized concepts of my region. Zircon isn't dead! I've been trying to post that comment on the thread, but I always get distracted and end up closing the window. I'll eventually get to it. Anyways, yeah. Zircon isn't dead and I've been been fleshing out some concept 'mon ideas and Gym Leader concepts. Plus, I've been exceptionally lazy. Lack of motivation played a key in the delays, but I forced myself to work through it. Enough of my useless ramblings, it's time to post a recently completed Fakemon line! :pink_boogie:

So, do any of you remember Coalire...?
Probably not! Since I'm soooo nice, here is the little guy.

Spoiler:

Coalire is based off of a fiery coal golem. It was one of my earlier concepts, though it has gone though quite a bit of revamping. Now, I can proudly show off the entire line! I spent about five hours alone on its final evolution, Golavem. It was the trickiest, given that lava is exceptionally hard to shade when you've never done it before. x'D

I would like to introduce you all to Coalire, Pyrone, and Golavem.

Spoiler:

Coalire evolves into Pyrone starting at Level 35 while Pyrone will evolve into Golavem when exposed to a Magma Stone.

Coalire's line focuses on attacking relentlessly; Moxie is their only ability, and as such, these Pokémon can wreck a team given enough time out. They have very high Attack and Sp. Attack but their drawbacks are the painfully obvious quadruple weakness to Water and their terribly speed stat.

= Fun Fact =

Magma Stones cannot be found on any routes or caves in the game.

Much like in Lumiose City, there is a special store in the Azelon region that sells just evolutionary stones. Not only that, they sell the regular evolutionary items. They are expensive, however. This store is located in the sixth floor of the Shopping Mall in Jager City. He sells the
the Magma Stone for 10,000 Poké Dollars. Also in the same store is a masseuses. For a modest fee, she will massage your Pokémon to increase its happiness.

Anyways, I've rambled enough!

I'd love to know what you think. Any constructive feedback is greatly appreciated! Keep an eye out for more updated 'mon and other concepts~! :pink_giggle:

No watermarks this time, Strawberry! I trust you~ x'D

Back