• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Firered Novus ROM BASE

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
i opened the ini, select all, deleted and replaced everything in it. I was suppose to do that, right?

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
This is looking great! To be clear, can you catch all 719 Pokemon in the upcoming beta? Or is it supposed to be a rom base, like Jambo's 649 patch was?

Good luck on finishing this!

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
Woah YES! This makes me so happy! I can finally start the thing I wanted to start but was taking too long and then- nevermind

Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2024
This is looking great! To be clear, can you catch all 719 Pokemon in the upcoming beta? Or is it supposed to be a rom base, like Jambo's 649 patch was?

Good luck on finishing this!

Most Pokemon will be catchable in the wild with evolution stones like the dusk stone being able to be bought from the Celadon department store as well as some other items like the Electirizer being purchasable as well. Pokemon that need trade items and to be traded to evolve will evolve by using the item as an evolution stone, so using a metal coat on Onyx will cause it to evolve or Pokemon like Boldore will evolve with leveling.

Unfortunately the Beta won't include all the Generation 6 Pokemon due to sprite resource not yet being finished. Here is list of the Generation 6 Pokemon available currently:

Spoiler:

The Pokemon will appear in areas I think they would fit in a real Pokemon such as Fletchling appearing on Route 1 or Roggenrola in Mt. Moon. Some trade Pokemon will be replaced as well. Starter Pokemon will be in the wild just extremely rare and in fitting location. I'll add some new little areas to freshen up the game but apart from that it will be simply Firered with more Pokemon available. You can play it to as a rom hack but It would be great to get feedback if evolution levels are to high or somethings don't work.

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
@Jonkane: That's okay that it won't be finished. I'm just super psyched about this being released, you've done quite a good job!

Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2024
Updated the information regarding a playable Alpha verison featuring Generation 4 Pokemon. Hope to get it done by next week so people can test and give me feedback on what to improve or what needs to be fixed.

qaz015393

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
And i hope by then I can figure out the compressed image error and fix it since pasting what u gave me didnt work. .... but the rom is fine for now for my hack until we need to replace the sprites with the ones for the hack.

Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2024
And i hope by then I can figure out the compressed image error and fix it since pasting what u gave me didnt work. .... but the rom is fine for now for my hack until we need to replace the sprites with the ones for the hack.

I'll look into what is causing it, I've not ran into while editing so I don't know what could be causing it. What are you getting the error on?

qaz015393

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
the same thing from last time with Advanced Pokémon Sprite Editor and gen 3 suite.

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Just thought I'd let you know that on the trainer info for E4, two of the people have seven pokemon listed, Agatha and Lance. I assume the last one listed is the incorrect one.

Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2024
Just thought I'd let you know that on the trainer info for E4, two of the people have seven pokemon listed, Agatha and Lance. I assume the last one listed is the incorrect one.

Thank you, I've corrected the mistake.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 10, 2015
This is my 1st Post here, and am new at Hacking and yet i find this will be so Useful-
hope it will be available soon,

Thnx for This

anonyboy

Pokemon Aerial Emerald Creator&Pokemon Hybrid Co-C
Years
Hi jonkane, why haven't you added new evolution methods for the new gen pokemon?, it's very easy.

Sceptile90

The Master of YamiNoGames
Years
When MEH becomes stable, will you add this to the map editor so people won't have to stress about changing the code?

Back