• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Catacombs

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
  • thanks for the mass overload of details...what do you mean like castlevania? isn't it going to be an rpg? oh and don't you think your sig is a bit OTT?

Years
  • no and by castlevania i mean heres the story (it is not finished yet)
    it takes place in the basement of a church and that is all i have came up with yet
    Spoiler: my sig is

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • Sounds good. Destiny's Call Complete (DCC) has a good Castlevania minigame if you are interested. However, DCC has lots of sexual themes. Nothing explicit though (all in sound fx w/ black screen) It's really a pretty bad game (but the CMS is totally awesome, like the ultimate coolness). The Castlevania part is pretty good though.

And don't overload yourself with games. Concentrate, and you'll get them done faster.

Years
  • here is the the end screen
    title4.bmp

here is the title screen
    title2.bmp

Spoiler: i made it in

Intuition

Overwhelming boredom
    Years
  • I'm sorry.. But I don't like both screens! Can't you think of a story first and then make a title screen?
    (It's just my oppinion and an advice) :)

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
  • Mewther said:
    I'm sorry.. But I don't like both screens! Can't you think of a story first and then make a title screen?
    (It's just my oppinion and an advice) :)

Yeah, it doesn't look very good. It doesn't really seem to be a title screen for a game like castlevania

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2005
    for god's sake change your sig!!! i'm sure there was a limit to the size of peoples signatures.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2005
    yeah i'm talking about Lavendar Town067. i just don't see the point of all those buttons

Years
  • the music the rooms the tilesets (i really had to make the titanic game i was making into it because the tilesets will not work)
    i even fixed the the end screen ( i am still working on it though)
    title4.bmp

Last edited:
    Back