• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Breeding any starter from any gen free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2015
    I have acquired every single starter pokemon and for those who don't i'll be breeding them for free. For a request here's the form-

Starter:
    Nature:

6C98EEE4-409E-4343-9383-E2682A2D8B85_zpslkoxrd2w.jpg

I have a pokemon fan page instagram feel free to follow: http://instagram.com/trainerleaf

(mods) Sorry if this is in the wrong section.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    Any chance you would have anything in the Chikorita line with Ancient Power? I already have the nature I want.

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2018
    Wow, this is awesome!! :0

Starter: Turtwig
    Nature: Adamant

And if there are more starters I can have, let me know, but at first I want my awesome competitive Torterra from D/P/P back ^-^

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
    Years
    • Seen today
    yep it's wrong section. it should be under Trade Plaza. I'll request it to be moved.

by the way, do they have hidden abilities?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    This isn't the forum for anything trading-related, unfortunately, so I'm going to have to close your topic. ): If you like, you could head over to Trade Plaza and repost it. Make sure to read all the rules and guidelines before you do though, or else your thread wouldn't be approved. Good luck!

Thread locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back