• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Who are you going to play with?

Years
  • I hope I post this correctly
    so who are you going to play Pokemon X/Y with?
    my friend who now lives in America is going to play it with his classmates
    while me is going to play it alone in the school since no one is willing to buy a 3ds and buy a cartridge of the game XD
    so I guest I'm going to find some wifi buddies, again
    but I think it's really different from real life friends to play Pokemon with

so going back to the main topic.
    who are you going to play pokemon x/y with? :D
    real friends and the Pokecommunity?

atomtanned

Delinquent
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2022
    I don't really know anyone IRL who still plays Pokemon (I do have some friends who play the older versions, but they haven't kept up with the series). My brother is the only person I know who will have the game, but he lives in Miami so we'll be playing over WiFi anyways until we all go home for the holidays.

Otherwise, I'm actually hoping to find some friends here to battle & trade with! I've played most of the games pretty much solo, so it will be fun to have a bunch of people who are all playing at the same time (and really cool to see everyone's customizations -- I'm REALLY excited for that!)

Years
  • There's actually quite a few friends in university that play Pokemon and same with a lot of people I know from streetpassing in my university. I could find a couple people to play with if I'm bored playing by myself.

Years
  • well you are not alone were your Internet buddies XD
    you can go search for some facebook groups like I do
    or find someone to chat here with :D

I might try find someone here to battle and trade with, even though I will be bad lol
    Mabye my dream will become true and this year I will get to see Graveler evolving :p

Years
  • I might try find someone here to battle and trade with, even though I will be bad lol
    Mabye my dream will become true and this year I will get to see Graveler evolving :p

I may have been able to trade between me and my brother's DS'es by hoarding his, but I was never able to wi-fi trade during the entire 4th and 5th Gen. Now I'm hoping my connections will work with my 3DS XL so I can finally hang out in Trade Corner here and get Pokemon I've never had experience using before.

Years
  • I may have been able to trade between me and my brother's DS'es by hoarding his, but I was never able to wi-fi trade during the entire 4th and 5th Gen. Now I'm hoping my connections will work with my 3DS XL so I can finally hang out in Trade Corner here and get Pokemon I've never had experience using before.

yeah me too, some of my favorite(Gengar, Golem, Magmortar) need to be traded in order to evolve.

MudkipBoy

Ruby/Sapphire Veteran
    Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2024
    Over the last year i've discovered a lot of my friends who play pokemon so i'll be competing on the school bus

Years
  • I have evolve my Alakazam, gengar, scyther, and many more
    but I haven't evolve my Graveler yet.
    I don't know what's wrong with me but I hope that I'm not the only one XD

Years
  • I'll probably meet up with some old friends who I knew were into Pokémon and see if they're interested in any way to be playing with me.. else if not, then I'll just play with myself that's for sure.

pedrito3_poke

Banana
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2022
    I do have a decent amount of friends who still like Pokémon (mainly because I installed Gold in their calculators xD). However, the economy here in Portugal is, huh, bad, meaning that only rich people and/or big fans (like me) are actually willing to pay for it, so I'm left with two friends planning on buying it. One of them has already pre-ordered, the other one is planning on getting it for Christmas (which is also his bday).
    Looking at the posts above, I guess I can't complain ;)

Years
  • I'll have more people to play this game with than I originally thought. My younger brothers are going to be playing but two have to share systems due to a charging port breaking. I finally convinced my husband to preorder Y last month and he likes the few features I've showed him but I haven't given him any leaks so I'm hoping that fully breaks him in on release day. I'll also try to play with people I meet online :)

Years
  • My sister and her boyfriend, maybe my boyfriend if he's able to get a 3ds. My sis and her BF live 2 hours away though but we still are kind of playing together. They will be at my apartment on the weekends sometimes too so that'll be nice.

Back