• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen what to do?

Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2013
What does everybody prefer to do after finishing the game, i know there are extras things such as taking the three dogs and keldeo to have it learn sacred sword, and the other event poke to get relic song, but is there any other secret type things, I know you can go fight cynthia and all just wondering.

Sirfetch’d

Catch what you can in White Forest, take on the Battle Subway, EV Train you pokemon, use the GTS. There are countless things you can do!

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I explored east Unova post-game. After that, I trained a bunch of Pokemon for use in the Battle Subway post-game.

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2017
I like to try and complete the Pokedex. Once I've gotten all the ones I can possibly get, I usually move on to training the Pokemon I like.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Try new strategies with different team members that I catch while exploring around, go item hunting, and catch any legendaries that I come across post-game.

Killjoy

"He was a laser fish."
Years
In my main game, I ditched most of my team, keeping my starter (like Ash I guess) and then training a more or less new team. I then trained them all up traveling all over Unova, beating everyone, and eventually taking on the E4 again, then I got em all up to Lv.100

After that I just passively collect new Pokémon.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I've been exploring east Unova and training some other Pokemon. I'm stiil on my first run and have defeated the E4 the second time yet so I'll need to do that and I want to complete the Pokedex.

o Pikachu o

Pikachu
Years
I just go to every city unlocked during after game. I catch all legendary Pokèmon's then I EV train some Pokèmon.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Post-game I just trained for no reason whatsoever and used the Battle Subway. While there isn't that much to do post-game there's still the Subway sooo that's something at least. :3

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2013
I like building various teams based on different things. I put together a knock-off version of the team I'm planning to use in B2W2 (see sig.) to see how well it would work. I've also remade the team I was using on Yellow that I restarted not long ago, Pikachu included!

Other than that, I just try to catch whatever Pokemon I don't already have that I really want.

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jan 29, 2013
I've completed my Pokédex on Black :) it took AGES but it's done. Now I might do:

In my main game, I ditched most of my team, keeping my starter (like Ash I guess) and then training a more or less new team. I then trained them all up traveling all over Unova, beating everyone, and eventually taking on the E4 again, then I got em all up to Lv.100

After that I just passively collect new Pokémon.
This, 'cause I've never thought of doing it before. Although it'll be a little crappy with no new trainers to fight.

Back