• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fear The Walking Dead

Sirfetch’d

For those of you who enjoy the hit zombie TV show, The Walking Dead. A spinoff series was recently announced titled: Fear The Walking Dead. This takes place in Los Angeles and appears to give a little insight into the earlier phases of the apocalypse! What do you guys think? Are you hyped!! :D

Here is a small trailer.

Years
  • I love the Walking Dead! Me, my sister, and my mom watches it all the time! A spinoff series, eh? I'll look forward to it! Seems epic!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Aww yissss, I'll so be watching this! I hope it'll be somewhat on a grander scale than TWD, because as cool as the series got after a while with its amazing characters once the annoying ones had died off, we have next to no idea of what's really going on around the world.

I really hope we'll get another series of the original series too though. I mean (spoilers for very last episode)
    Spoiler:

Alloute

Cat Burglar
    Years
  • I love TWD, but I'm not too hyped for the spin-off yet since it won't have Daryl or Michonne (my fave characters).

Sirfetch’d

I love TWD, but I'm not too hyped for the spin-off yet since it won't have Daryl or Michonne (my fave characters).

They are mine too! Though who knows? Maybe this series will have even more badass characters ;D

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I'm interested to see what they come up with in the spinoff. I do like The Walking Dead myself... unfortunately 2 of my favorite characters in there were killed off. I'm also interested in what characters they will bring.

Back