• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [Spoiler]Akuroma

Years
Seeing as how he is a fan of a Pokémon's potential and power I would not be surprised if he were to be working with Team Plasma in order to get to Kyurem and his Black and White formes. If you ask me that is a power of note to study and learn from.

Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2013
What if his "friend" is his pokemon? Now, who else called pokemon his friends?

To be honest, his appearance and the way he talks does remind me of N.

Years
Them being the same person would be a horrible thing for the game. However, them being related is fine and far more probable I think.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Imo Akuroma could be Champion, or maybe last opponent after Elite Four like N and Ghetsis. His appearances seem to be similar to the ones of most previous Champions - appearing at random points of game, talking about evil team or effects of their actions. That would also explain why he's at World Tournament.
That would make a lot of sense actually...also his presence in the Plasma hideout is like that of Lance in the Johto games, helping you out. If not then I don't really know why Akuroma is in the World Tournament unless he's the host...

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
This character is more overrated than...R/S/E. Oh yeah, I said that. Come and get me, fanboys.

I don't see the appeal in this guy. Everyone says he's "Shrouded in Mystery". He won't be the minute the game is released. His floating hat also sucks.

Years
This character is more overrated than...R/S/E. Oh yeah, I said that. Come and get me, fanboys.

I don't see the appeal in this guy. Everyone says he's "Shrouded in Mystery". He won't be the minute the game is released. His floating hat also sucks.
Glares (jk)
I agree, most of the mystery around Pokemon character ends pretty soon, even N isn't that mysterious...
Also that hat might actually be his hair 0_0...

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2013

*Pulls out sword*

It's possible that he's Champ, but I don't really think Akuroma is the champion type. He is a researcher.

Not-Champion type turning out to be Champion would be awesome imo. He studies Pokemon strength, he could become Champion with his knowledge.

Years
Wait... imo Alder's hair resemble sun, Akuroma's blue hair resemble crescent. Night replacing day? lol
0_o Good point, I didn't make the connection of with Alder's hair...that would add even more Yin-Yang to these games if he were Champ, plus he's young and according to others 'mysterious' unlike Alder.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 24, 2012
There's definitely something about this guy. Considering that N and Ghetsis are returning in the game, I feel as if Akuroma will serve as sort of a "Commander" role to Ghetsis, sort of how Mars, Jupitar, and Saturn were in DPPt.

Years
I've suggested the idea on the Plasma thread that perhaps he's incharge of White Plasma while Ghetsis is in charge of Black Plasma.
Though I'll like it better he turned out to be the gym leader after all.

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2013
Akuroma seems to have much more impact on storyline than being Gym Leader. Like I said before, I think his blue hair is meant to symbolize crescent because of this:

akuroma.jpg

Looks like two crescents, one real and other one is his hair.

Alder's hair symbolizes sun because it resembles Volcarona's wings. If Akuroma's hair is crescent, there's serious chance he might replace Alder.

Years
0_o Why did I put gym leader, I meant to say Champion xD
Yeah the moon and his hair's color scheme which makes me think of Cressilia ,a pokemon that represents the cresent moon pretty much seems to establish a moon theme for him. Perhaps he has a Zoroark!

Aquarius1997

The Horoscopical Master
Years
If Akuroma endsup to be a Champ, Alder would be reduced down in importance maybe a helpful character or a GYM LEADER

This sould similer to a certain generation where a champion was replaced by a scientist . . . WAIT!!!

More references to the hoenn remakes

Remember how Steven in Emerald was a scientist(kind of) that replaced wallace,a champ, and reduced him into a gym leader

I think Akuroma would become a Champ and Alder would be reduced to a gym leader(possibly fire)

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2013
Remember how Steven in Emerald was a scientist(kind of) that replaced wallace,a champ, and reduced him into a gym leader

Lol, that was completely differently done. Wallace was promoted and replaced Steven. After that Steven became free roaming trainer. However you're right that replacing Champion could be hint into R/S remakes appearing in gen 5.

Similar thing could be done in B2/W2 with Akuroma replacing Alder. I think it's more suitable for Alder to be free roaming trainer.

Back