• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leave me a Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 27, 2023
    Hello you beautiful majestic people, I am here to ask you to give me a request for Pokemon stuff, more specifically, entirely new Pokemon or mega evolutions for current Pokemon, just leave me a comment of what Pokemon needs a mega evolution or a Pokemon you want me to try and design, and you have a monkey kings word, that it will be drawn, on paper, and let me know if you want it colouring, i will get it done as soon as possible, you have my thanks for taking the time to read this

Thank you all for any requests you leave
    You are all lovely
    Thank you
    Monkeylordanator

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there! It's great that you'd like to open a shop, but you're missing some key things here. First, in order to have a gallery or shop, they should be tagged as such. You can find prefixes while creating or editing your thread, [Shop], in your case. Second, you're required to post at minimum three pieces of art. Can't expect people to buy something from you if you don't show them what you can offer, yeah?

I'll leave this open so you can edit it. :) Otherwise, good luck!

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2023
    Ok, so when making a thread, I can add a prefix for a kind of request form or something? And I will make sure that I add more artwork, (some more being posted very soon) I didn't actually know that you could set a shop up... I just posted this so I could fulfil peoples wants out of Pokemon! To be honest, but yes, what you said is rather interesting, I shall try and figure out what you said by prefixes fairy, thanks for the advice

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
  • Ok, so when making a thread, I can add a prefix for a kind of request form or something? And I will make sure that I add more artwork, (some more being posted very soon) I didn't actually know that you could set a shop up... I just posted this so I could fulfil peoples wants out of Pokemon! To be honest, but yes, what you said is rather interesting, I shall try and figure out what you said by prefixes fairy, thanks for the advice

When you make a post in A&D, there is a little drop-down menu next to the form where you fill out the thread name. There are prefixes such as "Shop", "Gallery", "DCC", etc. When making a request thread, or a 'shop', this is the prefix that you should select just so people know at first glance what the purpose of your thread is.

Three pieces of artwork are the minimum for any sort of post on here, such as three examples of your work when opening a shop, or any three pieces of your work when opening up a gallery. They don't even have to be completed works, they can be W.I.P's if that's all you currently have.

I hope this helped; good luck with your future shop! :)

Years
  • Hey there :) would it be possible if you could draw me a ghost type eeveelution?If it's too hard you don't have to, would just really like to see one could you also colour it in as well? thanks. :)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I'm afraid this shop hasn't met the conditions to remain open. Sorry friend, but you're going to have to go to a different one! :c

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back