• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Comic Series Game!

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2017
Hello everyone! This game is a game where the community all makes a comic adventure series. Every post makes a new page and we all continue until we complete the comic. The plot, characters, team, it's all up to you! To get started here's the first page.

Most Recent Page:
Spoiler:

Full Archive:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2017
this is an epic game, i think this will be fun

HjVqTd7.png

Added to the archive. Man, this already has become an idea I wouldn't thought of. I just thought he would retype everything to anything. Having him stick to fire is an idea that I wouldn't have come up with. Next page!

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2013
i was aiming to make the vaporeon the protagonist...
2z4a7ad.png

that's a panel.

tnfsf11

This looks fun! The last page wasn't well made btw :/
I'll participate soon when I'm free :)

ShadowMirror

Ready for the Battle
Years
Thought i'd give this a try:
2ai355.jpg

Don't mean to be disrespectful but can we make it longer. What I'm asking is if we can make pages that go before your one. I kinda feel like you rushed it. The point is to make it a nice long adventurous journey. So maybe we could add a few pages before your one explaining how Vapereon got to its destination.

Lolcatcomics

Novice Geek
Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2013
Don't mean to be disrespectful but can we make it longer. What I'm asking is if we can make pages that go before your one. I kinda feel like you rushed it. The point is to make it a nice long adventurous journey. So maybe we could add a few pages before your one explaining how Vapereon got to its destination.

Yeah, looking back that wasn't very good anyway. Sorry about that :(

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2017
Ok, we will discount that page, but only if another page is made previously. I think we should establish personalities to the characters beforehand, also. Like, Leafeon could be the nerd of the group and Jolteon could have the same personality as sonic.

ShadowMirror

Ready for the Battle
Years
I made this to go between Shadow mirror's comic and lolcatcomic's comic here

15zfled.jpg

Better, but I still expected a adventurous journey through scorching desserts, and flaming volcanoes, and meeting companions along the way like a loyal Slugma or something. We don't wanna rush it. So I'll make a page to add before yours. Be done soon.

Back