• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 6, 2019
o. I have Beta 6.5. I got to the S.S Anne, got kicked out, went to the fan club and back to the boat... battled one sailor and then this happens? Help.

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2014
o. I have Beta 6.5. I got to the S.S Anne, got kicked out, went to the fan club and back to the boat... battled one sailor and then this happens? Help.

Btw I love this game so far!the[/QUOTE]

that part is glitch. try to avoid that trainer go to top of the ship to avoid him it glitch u can pass.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 28, 2014
This hack looks really interesting and fun to try it out. I'm very tempted to play this

But I'll like to read the manga first inorder to experience more fun.

I'll really appreciate it if someone can link me to a website where I can read the manga with ease on My phone. I can't seem to find any good sites with mobile support
You can pm me if u want :D

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2014
This hack looks really interesting and fun to try it out. I'm very tempted to play this

But I'll like to read the manga first inorder to experience more fun.

I'll really appreciate it if someone can link me to a website where I can read the manga with ease on My phone. I can't seem to find any good sites with mobile support
You can pm me if u want :D

There are a lot apps that your mobile phone can use. i use e-comic atm. it a app that uses links to varius sites for ease.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
a)ok i did use clean file from emuparidise and patched only 6.5. i started game from scratch and only had issues with celedon city gym. i got stuck inside the wall.

b)what i cant play 5.5 /6.0 then 6.5 ? all 3 in separate folders and own saves all i said is how game reacted. all versions i had glitches similar areas. and each patched by clean roms seperately.
(i guess i wasnt allowed to play any betas before 6.5 came out my bad all i said was i had glitch simaler area and even tried multiple clean roms from varius sites)

c) only time i mixed save temporary (i did back up saves so i didn't mess saves up) was when i was in area to talk to erica in 5.5 due to furthest i could get. tried save on 6.5 and glitched more so deleted the 5.5 off 6.5 folder and moved back my 6.5 backed up file to it folder. ( so in end was not mixed save files was just a test)

d)all i was asking is how to get gym event with eevee working i could missed a part in event. you can show pics but dont mean you explained it well. so i could missed something.

d) i posted an image so u can see i stuck in wall. and it clean rom and save is from 6.5 not from any other version. also before any 5.5 stuff.
http://i.imgur.com/KeHJKIn.png

Okay, are you using FireRed 1.0 rom? Can u try dloading a rom other than emuparadise? I used a rom from EMUPARADISE before (when I was hacking Emerald), and lets just say some maps were buggy.

I can't get a screen shot but the music does stop playing before the screen cuts to black and there is no sound indicating that I am running into a wall.

Okay, are you usuing a 1.0 rom, and are you playing on VBA?

Btw I love this game so far!the[/QUOTE]

I see, okay, I'll fix it for the next beta.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2014
Okay, are you using FireRed 1.0 rom? Can u try dowloading a rom other than emuparadise? I used a rom from EMUPARADISE before (when I was hacking Emerald), and lets just say some maps were buggy.

yes i did i tried both from emuparadise. and few others i know were clean due to work fine on all other hacks i had. just for some reason the bug i am having is not just by me i noticed some other person on here saying they have same problem. i doubt over 5 clean roms will have issue same spot expecially from multiple sites(the ones i usually test work fine on other hacks besides yours with no issues) . and took long time to try each clean to celedon gym from new games. all same issue same spot. so i know it not my rom it ur game.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 6, 2019
Hi Im Dark788, im new here , how to evolve my Kadabra pls help me

I believe you use an item called link cable. Its found in the route west of viridian city.

Okay, are you using FireRed 1.0 rom? Can u try dloading a rom other than emuparadise? I used a rom from EMUPARADISE before (when I was hacking Emerald), and lets just say some maps were buggy.

Okay, are you usuing a 1.0 rom, and are you playing on VBA?

I see, okay, I'll fix it for the next beta.

Eh its not that important. I realized if ya ignore him it goes through. I'm really loving this. Keep up the amazing work.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 6, 2019
So... glitched again. I caught Eevee and fought the guards of erica's gym.. but when I go to the next room this happens. Anyone know how to get passed it?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 6, 2019
Eh. I used a clean rom and such. Oh well. Even with glitches its fun. Next beta should fix it right? But will I need to restart?

Years
Naw there's no way passed it, it's a warp glitch. Tried using walk through walls still couldn't move though. It's alright though, Projectofmyowndesign, you seem like somebody who respects his hard work, so I suggest waiting for the next release.
I'll admit I dislike bugs, but that's no reason for anybody to treat Rock like he's their *****.
Not saying you are, just in general :P

As he's mentioned and has posted on the first page, with each update, start a new game or your almost certainly going to encounter bugs. His herp derp npcs make me laugh soo hard lol. Many people seem to overlook the first pages notes and go straight to the download.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 6, 2019
Naw there's no way passed it, it's a warp glitch. Tried using walk through walls still couldn't move though. It's alright though, Projectofmyowndesign, you seem like somebody who respects his hard work, so I suggest waiting for the next release.
I'll admit I dislike bugs, but that's no reason for anybody to treat Rock like he's their *****.
Not saying you are, just in general :P

As he's mentioned and has posted on the first page, with each update, start a new game or your almost certainly going to encounter bugs. His herp derp npcs make me laugh soo hard lol. Many people seem to overlook the first pages notes and go straight to the download.

Ah I see. I just know some betas, I.e ashgray and liquid crystal you dont have to restart. It's okay tho. Still an amazingly fun game so I won't mind restarting. The herp derps get to me too. Lol. I literally laugh out loud. I read the first page too. Heh. Will definitely be looking for the next update.

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2014
Ah I see. I just know some betas, I.e ashgray and liquid crystal you dont have to restart. It's okay tho. Still an amazingly fun game so I won't mind restarting. The herp derps get to me too. Lol. I literally laugh out loud. I read the first page too. Heh. Will definitely be looking for the next update.

well herp derps get me too and depends on how he patches and how much changed in the game. if the map is all redid and to much changed in maps. u could save in (example) v6.5 and if u move it to 7.0 u could end up inside a wall cause map different. this is why it advised to start new game to avoid glitches. also sometimes events and other things added to games so startin new game beneficial.

Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
I have to say I like how active you are on this hack and will thoroughly enjoy the final version of this hack and hopefully all the others you have planned.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
yes i did i tried both from emuparadise. and few others i know were clean due to work fine on all other hacks i had. just for some reason the bug i am having is not just by me i noticed some other person on here saying they have same problem. i doubt over 5 clean roms will have issue same spot expecially from multiple sites(the ones i usually test work fine on other hacks besides yours with no issues) . and took long time to try each clean to celedon gym from new games. all same issue same spot. so i know it not my rom it ur game.

don't waste your breath been expressing this glitch and ur one many had it. passed me off as idiot askin me if i used clean rom.

Snarky much? How does asking you did you use a clean rom as a sign as passing you as an idiot? I need to know the full detail because I certainly didn't encounter this glitch. You can't just suggest something and expect me to fix it right away. I need to figure out where the problem is, and how to fix it, and I ALSO HAVE A LIFE OUTSIDE OF HACKING.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raj
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2014
Snarky much? How does asking you did you use a clean rom as a sign as passing you as an idiot? I need to know the full detail because I certainly didn't encounter this glitch. You can't just suggest something and expect me to fix it right away. I need to figure out where the problem is, and how to fix it, and I ALSO HAVE A LIFE OUTSIDE OF HACKING.

well i showed pics and took advice first time and got same issue by trying multiple clean roms. even posted pic and videos but aparently seem u skipped those posts of video showing how glitch and where and exactly how happens so u know where in game it is for future.

so far me and 2-3 others i seen have same issue in thread and also noticed you ignored them. if more one person came across same issue of course it addressed. i was tryin to tell you and told you many times with more detail every time. and you just kept asking if clean rom when if you read all posts i mentioned multiple times i have in fact used clean roms. and more one.

but i did enjoy the game and all hard work. well done just few kinks to work out.

and i didnt want to seem like bad person or anything and never demanded you to release patch asap. just wanted to get u to be aware it is a glitch and to check it out. i am in no rush release new beta in 6 month if u want. longer you take to release better it is.

Back