• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rm-3d... In Translation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    I haven't seen the video yet, but I can't wait ether!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I think the guy released the japanese version of it on his site.

Years
  • This will be completely awesome if it is translated!!! Do you know what kind of things we can do with this? Not only would it be possible to make 3d games, it would be possible to make 3d pokemon games! (Sorry this is something I always wanted to do)
    It may even be possible to make a pokemon colloseum-style game.. Oh please I really wanna use this....

But won't it be hard to find resources? All things are in 3d... So it will be hard to make models and skins...

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • But won't it be hard to find resources?
    That's exactly what I was thinking. We wont be able to rip graphics from the gba games anymore so we will have to custom make them or wait for somebody else to.

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • Wow, there are SOOOOO many sites out there that give you free 3D models. Try www.3dcafe.com for starters. Also, if you go to www.discreet.com you can get their free modeler program based on 3D Studios Max. It's called gMax. And I have TrueSpace 3.1 for modeling myself.

Like Meerkat, I'm just gonna wait for the translation.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
  • Speaking of 3D, I'd love to see a full Pokemon game for the GameCube. Pokemon Colosseum has proved how sweet it can look, and it can include so much more...

Keep the traditional formula - a team to battle, 8 gyms + Elite Four, areas of grass to catch wild Pokes, but all totally 3D!! How sweet would that be?

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • what would be cool is that it could be one of us that makes the first 3-d pokemon game, depending on what Nintendo does with the DS. Now that would be sweet.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
  • Agreed. That would be ultra-cool. Can't wait for the translation, I might pick it up and have a go myself (I had a play around with RM 2k, that's about it really).

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2004
    RPG Maker 3d!

Wow, I'm getting this and translating it ASAP! But the videos you saw are not what it is like. Them videos were for RPG Maker 2 for the PS2. And is avalible to buy at www.agetec.com!

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    I love being jappenes right now, but since I've been speaking english for a while, I kinda lost it. :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back