• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Making a pokemart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 10, 2014
    I want to place my own pokemart in a place that has none. While I can easily make it on the overworld, can build the inside, put the sprites and the warps to walk in and out...I'm not sure how to make the new pokemart be recognized as one, or how I can have it sell what I want.

I'm using AdvanceMap as my map editing tool.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • Well ok.

To be reconized as one? You lost me here. If you build the pokemart with the correct tiles (the blue roof ect) then you shouldnt have a problem.

The second part, you use another tool.. AdvanceMart? I'm not sure. Search around in the ROM Hacking tools, in the section above.

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2014
    Thanks. I didn't think simply building one would work, and that I would need some extra coding or something for the game to say it's a pokemart, rather than a normal home. That's what I meant.

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
    Years
  • Well alright. Seeing as though this has been solved, I'll go ahead and lock this. ROM Hacking next time, pal.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back