• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Astero Version- RMXP

What do you think of this game ?

• Total voters

Rm2k3Guy

Lord of shadows
Years
  • Here is my project i have been working on for a couple of weeks after handing the Team project over to Esai i found being in the Team very hectic anyway please don't flame.
    Story Line
    Team rocket have reassembled again . . . XD and they want to take over the world (same as usual XD)
    and they have a plan they have developed a new machine that usually electro static waves to disables a pokemons ability to attack therefore making it easy to catch they plan to invade Pokemon League and catch all of the strong Pokemon with this device Team Magma and Aqua are helping each other to stop this and you help them.
    Their is a stunning ending to the game in a deadly climax i've said too much already >.<
    Anway
    Screens:

Oaks Intro

Your Room

Leither City

Oaks Lab

New Pokemon
    Systems:
    Day and night and random weather
    Pokegear
    CBS (Eventually)
    CMS (RMXP'S Currnet edited one)
    Bike
    Running sys.
    Pokemon Challenge (No info yet it is secret ;))
    Well time for me to go to work some more on the game
    Cya Dudes
    Rm2k3guy
    P.S Screens of Pokegear soon :)

Last edited:

Esai

&#9829;&#9829;&#9829; With Bubbleicious &#9829;&#9
    Years
  • You need to move the message box up abit and maybe make your bedroom bigger. And maybe improve the pokemon sprites.

But its looking good for a first time, good story!

Robbie

Kitty'll eat you :o
    Years
  • *blink* Looks neat. Those large creature (Pok?mon? I'm only familiar with the first 200 or so Pok?mon, so I don't recognise them) things look a little out of place, though :\ Perhaps pixel them instead?

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • Why are the sceens different sizes? I'm glad you've posted proper info in the opening post. The seems to be similar to a few other games on here but I can't fault it because it seems good enough. Unfortunately the tiny screens don't really show much so it's hard to comment but from what is shown it looks pretty good. Oh, and clearly spriting isn't your fort? so I'll just pass on commenting on those until you'v improved or find a spriter to help ;)

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
    Years
  • I am, but I don't think I'll be spriting for other games for a while....I still need to sprite for my game and for Neo_Dragon's Pokemon Silk game.

Robbie

Kitty'll eat you :o
    Years
  • Rm2k3Guy said:
    Robbie:You mean the pokemon ? ? ?
    Phoenix:Yep i cannot sprite if any one is interested just say
    Yeah. Sorry, I should have been more specific. I've edited my post. They would look a lot better if you had them pixelled - they've got that "five minute Paint job" look to them, if you know what I mean. Otherwise, the screens look great. Good luck :)

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I think you should change the XY of those pictures. Also, how about making the sprites smaller and fitting them into those boxes like in the game?

Rm2k3Guy

Lord of shadows
    Years
  • Screenies

Sorry for the double post but i have some more screens

Firstly Route 135

Secondly Route 136

And route 137
    And heres some i just made :D

Metreas Towns Sign

Route 138

Route 139
    System screens:

The new menu many thanks to Esai
    Heres some of the non-complete Pokegear ! ! !

The map screen (blank cause i don't have a map yet XD

The phone part (nothing else on that page yet)

The radio screen (ditto)

That is a system link to Pokemon Challenge which you will discover more about later in the game.
    Well as i say none of it is coded :$ cause i need help with scrolling bars on the pokegear well please post cause i hate double posting XD

Years
  • looks good... as for programming, try finding someone from japan (ruby is japan, so there must be some ruby masters :D)

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
    Years
  • The pokegear looks awesome but the menu looks like an exact copy of.....-vitual-'s or Peekimon's.....

Years
  • Overall decent mapping, although I like the idea of a custom message box, but I'm not too fond of the design on yours (looks like you added a default gradient and texture)

Back