• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BT8290's Sprite request

proto-man

netoperater
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 22, 2006
    blisseytrainer as payment I preasent to you this flygon-mew
    fusion

Blissey Trainer 8290

Expert Mew Fuser
    Years
  • cool protoman,
    everyone who's request i have-- im sorry i have been taking a long time, because ive had lots of homework, so i couldnt get on the computer for pleasure, but i assure you, that i havent forgotten your requests, and that im doing them, they just got delayed because yet again of school... sorry again, im hoping that they wont take too long to make... next week im on spring break, so i cant wait until friday night, then some serious spriting will take place, and new types of mews will come to life... mwahahahaha... anyways, those requests will be done soon

Blissey Trainer 8290

Expert Mew Fuser
    Years
  • sure! i just have to finish other peoples requests first, im behind, but ITS FINALLY SPRING BREAK FOR ME!!!! Ive finished those meweons, so here they are!
    BT8290's Sprite request
    BT8290's Sprite request
    hope you like them, and now ive done all eon+mew fusions! i might try to get all pokemon fused with mew, then ill have the ultimate mew fusion collection!! of course, that will take a VERY long time, lol

proto-man

netoperater
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 22, 2006
    uh.. how are my requests coming along blisseytrainer uh.. I hate to drag you down with reqeusts but my friend wants a gangster-style-pikachu could he get 1

Blissey Trainer 8290

Expert Mew Fuser
    Years
  • umm... im not sure, how would he like it to look like... like what should i put on pikachu?

the line up... sorry, im starting to get them done, so wont be long, very sorry everyone for waiting, and i hope you stil have patience
    1. luigi+mario holding pokeballs
    2. abaremax- trainer
    3. umm, i think deoxys lover's mew/deoxys
    4. protoman's friend request
    ..... im not sure if rageman is still helping me anymore, but i really hope so, otherwise, ill have to try to find help, lol im getting behind... and if he doesnt help me, ill do the regice/rock/steel when i feel he wont do it

have a good day! im entering the spriting contest for anyone that wants to see my entry, i hope i do good XD

Blissey Trainer 8290

Expert Mew Fuser
    Years
  • sry for dube

hey, im reeeaaallly sorry for all of you having to wait, and i finished your mario/luigi sprite, but now photobucket isnt working, so i have to wait to put it on... grr... but dont worry everyone, ill get them done, and by the way, i made a thread to get some more help in my thread, incase this ever happens again, so if you or someone you know is a good spriter that wants more work, tell them to go there, it will only be for this week to enter in the "tryout" so hurry and tell as many people as you know! thanks! and ill get those requests done no matter what, so dont worry

*edit* i also finished your pikachu riding voltorb protoman, so when photobucket works again, ill post them both (phew, im getting a little caught up, but not enough)**edit**
    BT8290's Sprite request
    BT8290's Sprite request

*2nd edit* i also finished your deoxys mew- deoxys lover, ill see if photobucket is working yet...**edit**
    BT8290's Sprite request

hope you both like them! i still have:
    1. abaremax-edit trainer
    2. the regi mix
    3. protoman's friend- gangster pika

**********EDIT***********
    i have new request options available!!! i just found out that we have Picture It, and it does a bunch of cool stuff, so here are the new schemes and names, i might add more

BT8290's Sprite request
    NEON
    BT8290's Sprite request
    Embossed
    BT8290's Sprite request
    Paper
    BT8290's Sprite request
    Textured
    BT8290's Sprite request
    Sepia
    BT8290's Sprite request
    Charcoal

Hope you all like the new options, and request sprites with them, i want to do those!

***edit again*****
    i finished the regi mix, and im catching up to my requests(finally) XD, so ill be taking more requests again, and abaremax, i will edit that trainer, sorry for your wait
    BT8290's Sprite request
    hope you like it!

Blissey Trainer 8290

Expert Mew Fuser
    Years
  • no problem! ill do a sprite anytime, and people, dont forget to request from the new options! abare max, i finished the trainer, but for some stupid reason, aol keeps signing off whenever i try to get on photobucket.... ill try now and i hope it works

*edit* phew, it worked, here it is:
    BT8290's Sprite request

tell me if something else needs to be changed, cause i dont want you to be afraid to tell me, lol, ill take criticism

Blissey Trainer 8290

Expert Mew Fuser
    Years
  • sure, you may adopt it!

I finished your mewtow absol psychic master-- here it is!
    BT8290's Sprite request

hope ya like it!

and yes i can do the scizor articuno fusion, yay, i have caught up with my requests XD but ive found people who want to help, so there will be a couple more people in here, so ask them for requests also when they get here

proto-man

netoperater
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 22, 2006
    blissy trainer my computer wouldn't let me on pc so heres what pikachu should look like

1.earrings

2.bike in backround

2.bandana

4.sunglasses

Blissey Trainer 8290

Expert Mew Fuser
    Years
  • yeah, no one could get on PC, as far as I know, because im also on a different forum(wont tell what website is, because we all know, or do now that you are not allowed to post websites trying to get people to join) and i asked another fellow PC member if they had the same problem, and they did, so i was happy that i didnt miss very much here...
    psychic master, that doesnt really belong here, you should have just PM'ed an admin or mod instead of posting offtopic, but ill answer it this time XD ok, theres a button at the bottom, and i think top of the forum page, that reads "new thread" click that, and .... well, thats it! its really easy, so you shouldn't really have problems, but if you do, PM me, and ill help you

protoman, ok, ill try to get it soon, lol, stupid school is pulling me back from the computer after spring break... and now im in track, every single day after school from 4:00-6:00... and today i had to be at church at 7:00, but i got there at 7:30.... and yesterday... offtopic... uugh... but yeah, im busy now, but im getting people to help me in here XD yay, so i wont have to make everyone wait for their desired request as long as i did before XD sorry bout that again, and it wont happen again XD

Back