• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[UU Team]Help Wanted

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2012
    At a quick glance:
    480.png
    429.png
    57.png
    350.png
    442.png
    182.png

480.png

Uxie @ Leftovers
    Trait: Levitate
    EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
    Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
    - Stealth Rock
    - U-turn
    - Thunder Wave
    - Zen Headbutt

I've found Uxie to be my favorite lead in the whole UU tier with it's buff defense skills. Stealth Rock is used to set up, while thunder wave can cripple the opponent. Zen headbutt gives stab bonus and doesn't make it completely defensive. U-turn is used against pokemon that it can't go against (i.e. dark types)
    Credits go to Aragonbird for this set in my last RMT.

429.png

Mismagius (F) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Levitate
    EVs: 152 Spd / 252 SAtk / 104 SDef
    Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
    - Nasty Plot
    - Thunderbolt
    - Shadow Ball
    - Psychic
    I have been walled by this guy so many times its not even funny. So I decided to use him on my team. I had a hard time picking Nasty Plot or Calm Mind, I may change it to Calm Mind in the future. Shadow Ball gives it the STAB bonus. Psychic gives coverage against the common Venasaur in UU. Thunderbolt gives the team coverage, due to no pokemon having electric type attacks.

57.png

Primeape (M) @ Choice Band
    Trait: Vital Spirit
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Close Combat
    - Ice Punch
    - Punishment
    - U-turn
    I like the fact that I can keep a bunch of speed and still be able to quickly attack, which is why I picked this set over Hitmonlee. Ice Punch dishes out some decent damage to flying and grass types. Punishment can take care of ghosts and psychic type. Close Combat gives a really powerful STAB move. U-Turn is used for scouting.

350.png

Milotic (F) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Marvel Scale
    EVs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 56 SDef
    Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
    - Rest
    - Surf
    - Sleep Talk
    - Hidden Power [Grass]
    I just love this wall. I prefer the Rest Sleep Talk set because with the recover set, toxic won't go away, which commonly ends up on Milotic. I'm considering changing HP Grass to Ice Beam though, it's not doing much. Surf for the STAB.

442.png

Spiritomb (F) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Pressure
    EVs: 252 HP / 140 Atk / 116 SDef
    Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
    - Sucker Punch
    - Pursuit
    - Will-O-Wisp
    - Pain Split
    Sucker Punch gives it the priority it needs. Pursuit can take down running Mismagius's, which will end up as a big threat if not taken down. Will-o-Wisp can cripple the enemies well enough and Pain Split can let it wall a bit longer.
    Credits go to Aragonbird for this set in my last RMT.

182.png

Bellossom (F) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Chlorophyll
    EVs: 148 HP / 108 Def / 88 SAtk / 164 SDef
    Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
    - Sleep Powder
    - Leech Seed
    - Sludge Bomb
    - Substitute
    She is a beast.. It can stall with Sleep Powder which almost always ends up hitting for some reason. Leech Seed can help it recover more. Moonlight can let it recover some HP. Petal Dance, although it confuses it, can pack a decent amount of energy.

At a final glance:
    480.png
    429.png
    57.png
    350.png
    442.png
    182.png

Past Members
    Spoiler:

Pokemon to consider
    -Fairly Easy
    -Annoying but not hard
    -Annoying to the extent
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Mismagius: Psychic may be strong, but it doesn't provide good coverage. Replace it with Hidden Power Fighting (that and Shadow Ball provide perfect coverage)

Ursaring: It's helpless against Steel types, so using Earthquake is an option. (I'm not sure which move to replace)

Bellossom: Since it uses Leech Seed, it's better with this set:
    -Substitute
    -Leech Seed
    -Sludge Bomb/Hidden Power Ice
    -Stun Spore/Sleep Powder

Yes, the lack of STAB hurts, but it's still pretty effective.

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2015
    You are pretty weak to aggron, due to having no fighting or ground moves at all. You could try a specs alakazam with focus blast to counter this.
    Also blastoise does pretty much the same as milotic but gives you rapid spin.

Just noticing know that you have no fire moves anywhere aswell which means steel types are a even bigger problem. I agree with hp fighting ^^, just dont rely on it to take out any steel you face.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2012
    I've changed Ursaring for Dugtrio, and so far it's been working quite well. I changed Bellossom's set as well.

Garrabutártulo

A wild Garrabutártulo appears!
    Years
  • wow, don't replace sucker punch with night slash. I had night slash and always got beaten by someone with a priority move. Keep sucker punch, dude.

Back