• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Video Game Review Series.

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
Years
  • I have just started making a new series of reviews from my game collection.

QuickFire Reviews, it's quick to the point with no gameplay just me talking to the camera and giving my impressions of the game that i'm reviewing. I wasn't going to carry on with them unless the first 2 episodes were popular and had enough likes, it managed it and a lot of praise so this will be a weekly video up every Monday.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Thanks for you time. For more news please check out for Astro Ignition and my info in the sig,

Thanks again.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • No.
    Can I please draw your attention to the announcement AT THE TOP OF THE FORUM?
    No linking to your youtube, you must embed your videos into the forum. If you don't know how, look at the announcement.

I am unsure if I am going to allow video reviews, because they aren't the same as your written reviews. I will leave this open for now and I will embed your videos, only this once.​

Back