• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold Engine Scripts

PiaCRT

Orange Dev
Years
  • Figured I'd just post these as I go along, I'm rewriting the engine to be more plug and play, so that you can just install scripts and graphics instead of editing scripts, which is both a pain and a mess.

If you don't know what the gold engine is, it's an attempt to change Essentials into a G/S/C oriented engine, by Pia Carrot and Sukiyami.

Here is our disclaimer (with fun ascii art):
    Spoiler:

CameraGSC (edit of GamePlayer)

This will change the cameras position to that of GSC's.
    Spoiler:

ShowAreaGSC

Spoiler:

Showarea.png:
    showarea_by_piacarrot-d73dm4n.png

Last edited:

PiaCRT

Orange Dev
    Years
  • Updated with ShowAreaGSC. Add showarea.png to your windowskins. Text isn't centered, I will update this another time.

Daruda

Grinder
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2014
    This is so Nice, it's wonderful.....
    I really love G/S/C and well, doing a game similar to them is awesome, Really, but there is always the problem of pokemon sprite...
    Do you know any project for them?

PiaCRT

Orange Dev
    Years
  • This is so Nice, it's wonderful.....
    I really love G/S/C and well, doing a game similar to them is awesome, Really, but there is always the problem of pokemon sprite...
    Do you know any project for them?

No idea what you mean. If you are talking about the sprites from Gold and Silver, Full Metal and I already compiled them.

As for custom sprites, there was a project on Spriters-Resource forums, though you'll need the authors' permission for each sprite...

And then I have a project, Kalos Silver, which aims to make sprites for all of the Kalos Pokémon.

Daruda

Grinder
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2014
    Sorry, I must have explained, what I was thinking, not very well.
    I love 1-2gen sprite style, but they're just up gen2, obvious, so I was wondering if there were some sprite in gen2 style already done.
    I don't really know if I can get the permission to use them through...
    I can always make them myself, but that would be really overworking myself.
    If I happen to do something from kalos I'll send them to you as thanks.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2020
    Excuse me, but my game is giving error. Could you tell me how to help me, since you created the script?
    PS: Sorry my english, I do not speak your language.

Back