• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Moddies Say Zero! [DLTMS0 v5.0] THE END IS NIGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

so peta has supporters eh. psh. losers. dont matter how many supporters and peta peope their are. We all at PC are still a thousand times more powerful than they are.psh. lowlife peta freaks make me sick :#
    *ahem*. anyway lets get a bit positive shall we

hmm....this will make everyone lol

Melody

Banned
    Years
    oh no i'm not talking about those types of feelings. I'm talking about different types of feelings haha. Forum wise and such everything is good!
    Is it anything we here in this thread can help with?

Also, PETA is just plain cray. Pokey, don't be like them! You're way cuter when you're not cray like that! ;~;

THINK OF THE BABY BAT!

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    Poor Hitler, always misunderstood

Ah well, he'll get there eventually

FEELINGS

NOTHING MORE THAN FEELINGS

wrong kind?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Is it anything we here in this thread can help with?

Also, PETA is just plain cray. Pokey, don't be like them! You're way cuter when you're not cray like that! ;~;

THINK OF THE BABY BAT!

Not unless you happen to know the Percy Jackson series and have read the latest book. It's those kind of feeling. :b

AND YES THINK OF THE BABY BAT

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years

Omg. I feel so sorry for japan. They got hit hard by typhoon wipha. it had high winds and landslides due to the massive amount of rain from this typhoon. 17 dead, tons missing :(. even worse another typhoon is expected to hit very close to south japan. :(

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

and that is why I don't wanna go to japan, even if they have all the cool stuff

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years

Everytime I hear about a hurricane I think of this beauty.....hurricane katrina. I was even affected by her lol(luckilly I dont live on the coast. phew. )

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Mother Nature is beautiful. Unless we're talking Gaea/Gaia then she's a complete *****. :D

Years

41:41 Hours in at 11 PM. Lv 84 Greninja, 80 Charizard, 75 Ampharos, Aegislash, Lucario and Gardevoire. Bought a crap ton of healing items going to battle the E4 after I finish dinner. :P

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years

OOOOH ME!! I love Studio Ghibli. They're my favorite anime studio! They make amazing movies. It's sad though Miyazaki has retired from film making, but his legend will live on. His final film is The Wind Rises . Looks as good as his other films and I can't wait for it be dubbed.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Have seen surprisingly few Ghibli films here. Kiki's Delivery Service and Grave of the Fireflies are masterpieces though. Other than that I've only seen Spirited Away and Arrietty. Oh and I guess Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind would almost count as well, was made by a lot of staff that went on to found Ghibli, I liked the manga for that so much more than the film.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back