• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Team for the Colosseum 100 Man Battle Mode Challenge thing

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2012
    Hey guys, what do you think of my team?

Scizor @ Silverpowder/Scope Lens
    Swarm
    Bold Nature
    Slash
    Silver Wind
    Metal Claw
    Morning Sun

Yeah..I may need to change his moves a bit, chuck in a Swords Dance somewhere, or Steel Wing or Aerial Ace or something.

Alakazam @ Twistedspoon
    Inner Focus
    Hardy Nature
    Psychic
    Psybeam
    Recover
    Protect

This is just his moveset for training..I'm considering Shadow Ball but he has such low attack!

Ampharos @ Quick Claw
    Static
    Lax Nature
    Thunderbolt
    Brick Break
    Thunder Wave
    Light Screen

I named him Amphy!

Charizard @ Charcoal
    Blaze
    Quirky Nature
    Flamethrower
    Dragon Claw
    Brick Break
    Wing Attack

That's the moveset I gave him for the upgraded Elite Four in Fire Red, but I could certainly change it a bit.

Vileplume @ Quick Claw/Miracle Seed/Leftovers
    Chlorophyll
    Rash Nature
    Solarbeam
    Sleep Powder
    Moonlight
    Sunny Day

I actually like this moveset a lot after experimenting with it, but probably have a spare Sludge Bomb TM lying around somewhere..

Kingdra @ Leftovers
    I'm assuming Swift Swim?
    Can't remember what nature
    Hydro Pump
    Ice Beam
    Surf
    Waterfall

He's actually on a friend's game at the moment, so he doesn't know Ice Beam yet so Blizzard is certainly an option, and I can obviously ditch Waterfall for something better (such as Rain Dance).

I didn't pay much attention their natures when I caught them, so oh well. I think I unintentionally EV trained their defence a bit (mainly Scizor)..I might do some attack EV's for Scizor a bit later. They're around 60-80 in terms of level, and I'm training them at Mt Battle in XD, so there's still room and time for improvement. I can use the coupons too! I'm getting them to 100 by the way..I figured the level 50 challenge would be annoying because they started off at different levels. Alternatively, I have access to Pokemon available on XD, Colosseum, Fire Red, Leaf Green, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald..although on the last three, one is being borrowed, and I'm not far on the other two since I started again and then got bored.

Fun fact: They all have different ID's. which was unintentional too!

Tell me what you think (:

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • Threads like this belong in the Competitive Battling Center. The Questions & Feedback forum is for stuff about the forum as a whole. Please read forum descriptions more carefully in the future. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2012
    Thanks (: I tried moving it to the Competitive section but I think it was deleted..and this team is for CPU's on Colosseum, not actual players but that's cool!

Back