• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

cant save game on windows phone

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2015
    Hello.
    I downloaded pokemon sienna a emerald hack (on windows phone) but i can't save the game.
    When I start the game it says "the m1 circuit board is not installed" and when I'm in game it wont let me save the game. I know that there is a way on PC with emulators Te change some text but I can't find any way to do that on my phone. Does someone know a solution? Thnx for the help !

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • You might want to ask in the ROM Hacking section, primarily the Emulation Quick Questions thread inside the ROM Hacking Hub. They're more likely to assist you there as this very section is for questions/concerns regarding the PokeCommunity Forums. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Last edited:
    Back