• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen New Mega Evolutions

The Mega Evolution Guy

Why Not This Mega?
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 5, 2016
Hey you all. My main purpose would be to talk about Pokemons that would be nice if they receive a mega so please look at all of my post and comment because I really care about what do you think!:)

Mega Bellossom

You all know the last evolution of Oddish known as Bellossom which is obtain by exposing a Gloom to a Sun Stone. If you see Bellossom's states you may notice that as it counter part Vileplume. Bellossom is focusing more on defenses so I thin the Pokemon company can take this to a whole new level by making Mega Bellossom! Bellossom is an average Pokemon that you don't see commonly on competing. It HP at its fullest is 354 which is very good for a grass type with lots of weaknesses and types common on teams such as Fire and Flying, so that means you'll need life to endure hits. The Attack state isn't very high do to the fact it just have 284 at max. Its Defense that it's the secondary thing that Bellossom shines at is above with 317 at max. The Special Attack is 306 which still can improve. The best of Bellossom is its Special Defense with 328 at max and its Speed state that is really bellow being 218 at max. Bellossom abilities are Chlorophyll and Healer which are two abilities that I would rate as low. In overall you may see Bellossom as a week Pokemon but when the mega is added. Pokemon must start to fear Mega Bellossom. Its sate became a base max of 580 and some states are affected. Bellossom Defense increase as well as its Attack that would give a better fighting chance. Besides it gains the forgotten ability that we all know as Flower Gift that increases Attack and Special Defense by 50% and also to its allies during sunny weather. Can you imagine a tank such as powerful? Little Bellossom would gain resistances do to its enormous special defense thanks to its ability. Moves such as Ice,Poison, and Fire that tend to be a little special attacks would make Mega Bellossom laugh. If your wonder what a good combination would be to mega Bellossom it would be the following: Give it an Impish nature with max Defense and max Attack. Have Mega Bellossom have the moves Sunny Day to activate its ability, Morning Sun that actually Bellossom doesn't learn (The pokemon company would have to edit this for it to learn it), Leaf Blade being your move with stab and Drain Punch to recuperate health and sustain Ice types. Remember that Mega Bellossom is not suppose to be a fast mega, because this Pokemon would be a killer that focuses on countering and resisting others hits. On other words it can be the nightmare of a very physical attacker or a speedy Pokemon.

Ok Guys so that's my idea for a Mega Bellossom so hope you comment and express your ideas about it.
P.S. I'll try to post the others Megas that I have (19 to go!) so keep looking at this for updates! Next one to cover. Mega Venomoth!!!

Last edited:

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2016
I've always wanted the following to have a mega form: Flygon, Empoleon, Serperior, Samurott, Typhlosion and Jirachi. It'd be really awesome if they could. It would make me like them even more.

The Annoying Rollout

You already know it
Years
Mega Rampardos

I think that this guy just needs a boost for its speed for its high ATTACK stat to be more useful.It also need to be a little bit Bulky to made this 'Mon balanced.Who cares about its attack stat if it is not fast enough right?

Mega Swellow

Of all Final Stage Flying types out there,this fella was very soft.Yeah it is very fast to counter electric type's speed but man this guy's stats just need to be balanced.Unlike Pidgeot,this guy is damn fast.Had a high attack stat but after that there's nothing left for this guy.He is just "ALL OFFENSE"

The Mega Evolution Guy

Why Not This Mega?
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 5, 2016
I like your idea but i prefer it to be a true normal mega, with the ability huge power or force it would be a killer!!

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
Years
I'm really looking forward to seeing a mega for all the Sinnoh starters especially Infernape! I see so much potential for them in their mega forms. I also really want to see Mightyena get a mega form, It just seems like their is so much more potential for it as a Pokemon, a la Houndoom, Camerupt, Sharpedo, Altaria and Glalie and a mega form would truly unlock that potential. As for typing, I would think it could just stay as Dark

Years
I feel like there seriously isnt enough love for the ground types when it comes to megas, like a mega hippowdon would be amazing as a physical and special tank; a mega flygon would do really well as a fast physical or even mixed attacker due to its amazing movepool; and even a mega stunfisk would be great but it would need new movves in order to make it stand out tbh

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I feel like there seriously isnt enough love for the ground types when it comes to megas, like a mega hippowdon would be amazing as a physical and special tank; a mega flygon would do really well as a fast physical or even mixed attacker due to its amazing movepool; and even a mega stunfisk would be great but it would need new movves in order to make it stand out tbh

Some ground types apart from Flygon that I'll like to see Megas of are:

NidoKing, NidoQueen, Sandslash, and Quagsire.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
Mega Quagsire, haha. I really want to see what that'd look like.
Also I'd like to see Rapidash, Dragonite and Exploud get Megas. Not sure why I picked those, they just seem like Pokémon that'd look really cool in mega form.

Also a bunch of the ones already mentioned in this thread are epic.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Mega Quagsire, haha. I really want to see what that'd look like.
Also I'd like to see Rapidash, Dragonite and Exploud get Megas. Not sure why I picked those, they just seem like Pokémon that'd look really cool in mega form.

Also a bunch of the ones already mentioned in this thread are epic.
They would be. Perhaps Mega Rapidash can be Fire/Fairy, especially if they make it more of a unicorn. Mega Exploud should have Scrappy (which is Exploud's HA anyways) and gain a major boost in special attack so it can have a stronger Boomburst. Fifty to Special attack and twenty-five to each of it's defenses would make it better imo. Perhaps decrease it's attack stat by twenty and give that to it's speed.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
I'd like to see Mega Weavile, Mega Magmorter and Mega Electrivire, tbh. It'd suck for such nice Pokemon to have to wait until the remakes of D/P to get Mega Evolutions, so why not?

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
Some nice ideas in this thread. I particularly like the idea of a Mega Bellossom.

I'd really like to see a Mega Ninetales. It can keep the Drought Ability but become Fire/Ghost Type or maybe Fire/Fairy. It needs something to stand out particularly as I expect her counterpart Arcanine to get one very soon.

A Tank Like Mega Torterra would be cool too but along with Mega Roserade I don't think we will get them until the Sinnoh remakes when and if they happen.

A Mega Haxorus is something I'd also like to see. With many of its Pseudo Legendary Dragon Counterparts like Garchomp getting Megas it would make sense for the Axe Jaw Pokémon to get a Mega. Maybe it could have Huge Power as its Ability.

Years
Mega of the johto Sinnoh and Unova starters. Cant mega some and leave the rest. besides. Mega torterra will probably look like an undefeatable beast

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
I would like a mega Bellosom!

I think we could see something as a Mega Pikachu. That's the stuff I can see happen.

But I would love a Mega Raichu, mega starters (every one of them).

Still waiting for a Mega Flygon.

h and a Mega Marowak! Who doesn't want to see their favorite Pokemon having a Mega evolution :3

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 2, 2016
You mean megas for Z? Honstely, I wish Mega for the Kalos starters. at least 5 megas for Kalos Pokemon lines, and more Unova Pokemons.

Specifying, for Unova, Zebstrika, Liepard, Leavanny, Basculin, Krookodile, Cofragrigus, Archeops, Sawsbuck, Escavelier, Galvantula, Haxorus, Beartic, Stunfisk, Mienshao, Druddigon, Bouffalant, Heatmor, all of the should get mega.

For Kalos: Pyroar, Florges, Aromatise, Aurorus, Dragalge, and of course, the starters, need megas.

For the others gens, a lot of gen 1 and 2 still need mega, or even regular evolutions. But Mega Marowark, being ground/ghost, Mega Flygon, Bellosson, Milotic, and mega Rapidash being Fire/Fairy are really good suggestions.

Last edited:
Back