• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Sekirei: Wings of Fate (OOC, rated M)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 12, 2016
Eeek I hope I'm not to late hhh,,,

Name: Sundara Mirza

Number: 102

Appearance: Aside from his height, Sundara's physical appearance is quite effeminate. If he did not stand at six feet, he would most certaintly get mistaken for a female by the humans that surround him. Though, that's not to say that some still don't make that misconception. He is built lean, borderline skinny, with a long, thin neck and loose shoulders. His torso is long, just like his legs and all other appendages of his, with a beige brand in the small of his back which was colored to compliment his somewhat darker skin. Sundara's body is blanketed in a warm terracotta color with cool undertones. His skin is soft and smooth, resembling the hot sands of the Sahara at the time of sunset. Light, russet freckles dapple his skin here and there; his lean shoulders, smooth knees and elbows, dainty wrists, long feet, and most noticeably, his soft, smooth cheeks. These cheeks look soft and plump due to his prominent cheekbones covered by the smooth texture of his skin.
His hair grows a soft, peachy orange, which many believe to be artificial due to how strange it is to occur naturally, yet how surprisingly well it compliments his assets. It is abundant and curls loosely, giving a fluffy, airy volume to it as his coral hair lightly drapes itself around his shoulders; decorating them beautifully while hanging down in the back to cover his shoulder blades.
Monolids that droop down at the outside corners harbor long, peachy eyelashes. His irises, being bright and reflective, display an auroral hazel. His eyebrows are fluffy and short, the same shade of orange as his locks and lashes, complimenting his facial features well. Sundara's lips are soft and plump with a subtle cupids bow, naturally pigmented a velvety russet. His nose is long with a hooked bridge. Despite his features all being very odd when put together, they compliment each other and Sundara as a whole quite marvelously. If his hair was black and straight, he would be the spitting image of an indigineous American, though he does get mistaken for one despite the inconsistency that is his hair. When someone does make this misconception, it is almost always accompanied with the thought that his hair has been dyed.
His voice is raspy yet velvety, gentle on the ears. Sundara is softspoken with a tone that isn't deep, but has a romantic timbre. When he speaks, the way he smoothly inflects his words captures one's attention first if his appearance hasn't already.
He enjoys the style of simple, artsy clothing labeled 'aesthetic'. Knitted sweaters, mom jeans, shirts of vintage anime, overalls, caps and denim jackets are all clothes that one would usually find him in(and you can't forget the cuff rolled sleeves and pant legs). He never adorns himself in black, and rarely in dark colors of any kind. He'll usually wear something bright, subtle, or pastel. He enjoys wearing his hair in different styles, including braids, ponytails, pigtails, and buns, but will usually leave it out. He enjoys being able to flip it around or fiddle with it with his hands.

Personality: Sundara puts a lot of care into being a man of sweet, kind, gentle, and above all else, charming nature. He aspires to be the perfect prince. Though, his dreams are not to become an actual prince, but to become a living, breathing prince stereotype. A beautiful boy, who loves and is loved by all, a valiant hero, who risks his life for any maiden in need of such help, and above all else, a courteous gentleman, who spreads his love and affection to any girl in need of such. Sundara has literally trained himself to treat every female with kindness and care, as if each and every one were a noble heir to the throne, destined to soon become ruler of the land. That's how he would describe it, but really he treats every girl as if she is the star of her own shoujo. How cheezy.
Males on he other hand, he's never had much interaction with, unless they were fictional. Due to how he brainwashed himself with video games and television as a child, he sees all other males as competition. It may not seem this way at first, but the way he feels about others of his gender only comes out once he feels threatened. The young Sekirei will become too eager to challenge one to a duel if he does feel a threat, which could become dangerous.
Naturally, Sundara is a tactical boy. He is always quick to realize what something could be properly and most effectively used for, at least for his own good if not for the most logical purpose. Then, can quickly come up with one or many methods of how he could properly utilize something for a specific purpose. Determined and strong willed, he will put forth all effort he can to complete any plan once his mind is made up. Despite his tactfulness and strong will, Sundara can be very impulsive, and will often find himself acting on current, fleeting desires.

Starting Location: North

Destiny: Up to fate

Abilities: Object materialization. Sundara can form objects by concentrating on what it is he is trying to make. The size, shape, form, texture, and what it is made out of. He must be properly concentrated with a calm and clear mind to successfully form an object, if he fails to do so and is distracted by his thoughts or emotions the object will come out wrong. If he becomes distracted in the midst of forming an object by his surroundings it will shatter before it can fully materialize. How considerable the object or how familiar Sundara is with the object will determine how long it will take to properly materialize. He cannot materialize an object he has never seen in person, he can however materialize an object that he has never touched, though it is significantly easier to materialize something with knowledge of the feel and texture. He can only materialize an object for a certain amount of time before it starts to wear down on him and drain his energy. If he doesn't quit the materialization in time it can eventually lead to fainting. Materializing an object for too long can cause him fatigue afterward.
Sundara usually conjures up a longsword, and has trained himself well in using one.

Norito: "Let the power of our love endow upon my blade the strength to vanquish all foes who threaten my Ashikabi's happiness!"

Greater Techniques: After reciting his Norito and kissing his Ashikabi, Sundara's object materialization abilities strengthen greatly. It becomes much easier for him to materialize objects, and the process happens much more swiftly. He can now materialize an object for an infinite amount of time without fainting, though once he returns to his normal state he will become greatly fatigued. He gains the ability to materialize small, clear stair-sized platforms that dissipate once he has made contact.

Brief history: Being cooped up in the walls of a laboratory for the entirety of his childhood, Sundara found excitement in watching television, playing video games, and later on, playing pretend with his bretheren. As he grew, Sundara found himself falling more and more in love with the concept of "the prince" with each passing day.(or for a more accurate description, the trope.) Everything about it was glorious to him. Being a noble hero loved by all, saving damsels, finding love. Oh, the romance of it all! That was what he fell in love with. He would brainwash himself with anything and everything that he could find on TV that was about a prince, which was not a hard task at all. He saw it as gathering information, studying. All for the purpose of fulfilling a dream that he was positive would come true. Sundara knew with every inkling of his heart that he was destined to become a prince, ready to risk his life all too quickly for any fair maiden. This dream even cultiviated itself in his playtime with the other children, pretend was always his first choice when faced with the sometimes difficult question(but never for him), "What should we play?" He used this game as a tactic to asist in his self-training to become a prince, always choosing to be the prince before anyone else could. If anyone else wanted to be the prince and was adamant enough about it, he would immediately challenge them to a duel. This didnt occur very often though, due to the high female to male ratio of his species.
As he gradually matured, Sundara learned about video games. This expanded his knowledge and love for the prince even more so. No words could describe the bliss Sundara felt when he got to play as a valiant young hero, born with a heart of courage and a destiny to save his homeland, and most importantly (to Sundara) the princess. Video games like these began to consume his free time as he grew into an adolescent, still swelling his mind with information, still training himself to become the best prince he could ever become. That was when he found a new type of video game, which opened up a whole new world for him; The true world of romance. A friend that he had made through a shared interest in video games had decided to show him a different kind that she had found herself greatly enjoying, and thought Sundara might like it too due to his strong ambition. This new type of game that Sundara was introduced to was called the dating sim, and of course, it was love at first sight for Sundara. This was what he originally fell in love with as a child, and this was what he knew he was destined to become. Broadening his studies, as he would call it, the redheaded boy let himself become consumed in these games that oozed dozens and dozens of princely characters and stereotypes. I knew I was missing something, Sundara thought, reaching an epiphany in the midst of choosing which boy to go out on a date with, obviously choosing the "Ouji-kun." All I needed was training on how to treat my princess, and now I have it. I am going to utilize this gift from the heavens, and train with it.

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Day 2 has begun! We encourage a few more people Not Fia to get winged :3 Today will be another free/interaction day, but I can offer events to anybody that is lacking for inspiration. As for Groc and Rika, sorry about the timing, but you guys can write your day 1 interactions as flashbacks, or make them a part of day 2 if you please. Other members really needed me to move forward.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Godz, did you even want to interact? Else I can delete the post.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I was tired when I posted, didn't think it through. I'd like for us to interact, though.
Perhaps if Sephy is alright with it, the two of us can keep posting in Day 1 for a bit? If we try to be done by this weekend at the latest (8 of course coplady will take Lyra home.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Ok this is awfully quiet. But I'm not the one to leave a RP without saying anything (8 so I want to let you know that I don't think I'm the right fit for this RP and as such, I'll go and focus on other RPs instead and leave this. Thanks for having me though! I should definitely reuse coplady somewhere else at some point~<3

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Alright Rika, we'll miss you! And We all appreciate you letting us know!

I'm glad to know this won't stop us from RPing together. <3 Crossroads

Drake Baku

Draconian Dragon Prince
Years
is this one still open and can if so, can i create 2 or perhaps even 3 sekirei?
also for the sake of being social: are you reading the manga or watching the anime? XD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Alright Rika, we'll miss you! And We all appreciate you letting us know!

I'm glad to know this won't stop us from RPing together. <3 Crossroads

is this one still open and can if so, can i create 2 or perhaps even 3 sekirei?
also for the sake of being social: are you reading the manga or watching the anime? XD
Since it has been over a month since this was posted in, the thread is considered dead and can only be opened again by the Game Master. If you would like to re-open the thread, Sephy, let me know!

Drake, you're better off finding a newer RP to join (:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back