• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yellow Chronicles?

colcolstyles

Yours truly
Years
  • No offense but aren't you guys a little suspicious after the leader of your team got banned? I mean, I (personally) would be a little hesitant to work for someone who's had a not-so-clean behavioral record :\
    But that's just my opinion.

Last edited:

kyle?

Blaze
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2011
    Spiriting

i can sprite but only over world i find i simple
    please notify me if i am in

HackChu

I need a haircut...
    Years
  • No offense but aren't you guys a little suspicious after the leader of your team got banned? I mean, I (personally) would be a little hesitant to work for someone who's had a not-so-clean behavioral record :\
    But that's just my opinion.
    Hey, dont come in my thread and try to put it down,I just did a bit of off-topic posting,which is something that those who wanna help needs not to worry about.So once again please stay out of my thread,I dont need you to ruin this!

i can sprite but only over world i find i simple
    please notify me if i am in
    Um,im not quite sure,I mean editing simple ows are easy,try to do some practice into making your own ow,than ill see...

Oh and im finally back...YAY!

Last edited:

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
  • Name:con-11
    Skills:Spritin
    What you are good at:Spritin
    Past experiences:-----
    Proof of work:------
    Contact information: PM or [email protected] (dont worry im not 11 its just i cba changin email, lol)

Pheya

Is very excited about HH & SS.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2010
    Name: Dark Swellow
    Skills: Scripting, mapping
    What you are good at: See above? xD
    Past experiences: My own hack(s), in teams, once.
    Proof of work: See my thread, Pokémon Ocean Secrets
    Contact information: PM/VM

Ian758

Eon Blue and Red are coming!!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • MN
    • Seen Mar 5, 2013
    I really hope that this hack becomes a success because I have been waiting for a good Pokemon Yellow Remake. I was also hoping that someone could figure out how to make Pikachu follow you, but I doubt that, good luck and I am going to keep watching for more information, work hard! :D

HackChu

I need a haircut...
    Years
  • Well no,it depends what your good at,if your bad at scripting it won't be easy,infact no hack is easy without the effort...

Back