• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Discussion] Battle System PHP

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2014
    Well I want to make a battle system of pokemon in PHP, but I don't have any idea how can I make it work!

I saw the formula of damage what is done to a pokemon from a pokemon on Serebii site!
    But have no idea how can I make it run!! :(

Have anyone done it?? or have any idea??

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2014
    I also want to develop a new engine for pokemon like LOL or starcraft? Do you interest?

P/s: i'm just know C++ and little C#,... not PHP but i think with idea, we can help each other.

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2015
    You've probably never done any PHP coding then, start there. Google some tutorials and get the hang of things before jumping right into coding a Pokemon system. If you want to test PHP locally you'll need to download a web server, like XAMPP.

Take some time and practice the basics before doing anything advanced. Once you get the hang of things, the possibilities are endless.

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2014
    You've probably never done any PHP coding then, start there. Google some tutorials and get the hang of things before jumping right into coding a Pokemon system. If you want to test PHP locally you'll need to download a web server, like XAMPP.

Take some time and practice the basics before doing anything advanced. Once you get the hang of things, the possibilities are endless.

whats xampp? do I need it to do php coding?

Back