• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!!

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    Hi! I just joined the community yesterday. I'm a fan of the Pokémon games ever since I played gold version, which was the first game I played in my life. I'm currently playing on Omega Ruby.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Well, hiya, nice of you to join us; I'm Dragon! Ah, I've been playing since RBY myself, but hey, Gold, Silver and Crystal were really wonderful for their time too! I hope that you're enjoying Omega Ruby; I think it's pretty fun, and a nice remake of the original!

But yes, have a good day, and hope to hear from you again soon! If you have any questions, you can contact me at anytime! Ciao and see you later! <33

MusicClues

Mashup Maker and Sun/M/XY Champion/Master
    Years
  • Welcome To PC!
    I'm MusicClues! The VG DJ with the Clue-vooest Tunes.
    Gold was My first Game too! I love That game.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    Thank you and it's a pleasure to meet you all :) and yes, Omega ruby is really fun and an excelent remake!

Last edited:

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • Nice to meet ya Major, I'm FireSnow! I started with Crystal myself. Favorite game to this day. Hope the gen gets a 3D remake.

Omega Ruby was great too. Love Mauville now!

Anyways, welcome again, looking forward to seeing you around!

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    Hi, nice to meet you LaDD and FireSnow. This forum is a really nice place, I finally found a place where people don't call pokemon a stupid game XD

Last edited:
    Years
  • Gold was my first Pokémon game too, so how about that! Welcome to PC, Majormaster~ Hope you're having a good time here! <3

Back