• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HELLO

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2023
    hi everyone im new to pokecommunity and soon i'll be posting links and toutorials for anyone new or have some questions and if you want to see my channel its called Gaming F so if you like it please Subscribe!

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hello there. It's a pleasure to meet you. I hope you enjoy your time here at PC.

Years
  • Hey there, so glad to meet you! So will you be making tutorials for ROM hacking, or game development, because we specialize in both areas here on PC!

Hope to see you around!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • HELLO

Ah, just a reminder to try and not advertise youtube channels or do any of the sort here. If you want to, you can only use your signature for that, but, it's not cool doing it here. I hope you understand.

Anyway, thanks for coming, and I hope everything will work out for you soon! If you have any questions, contact us at anytime! See you later; have a fun time!

Back