• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Starmie art collection

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
Years
  • Okay so let me get this straight...you took a drawing off google and colored it in several times...how unoriginal...

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I'm not sure if I should close this or what o.o'

Considering its not a graphic.. its artwork of some kind, i'll move it to the gallery.

insectduel

ROM-Hacker, YouTube content creator
    Years
  • #1 thanks for moving the forum. I was blindsided.

Okay so let me get this straight...you took a drawing off google and colored it in several times...how unoriginal...

Yes, but I used irfanview to get rid of pixels, descrease colors and then colored them. Besides, I'll never claim the orginal art as my own.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
  • Yeah, he said he drew them from scratch, when if you google "starmie" in images, it's the first entry plus several others. Most of them are from pokedex sites. PE2K says its from anime. Maybe he traced it in MSPaint? 'Cause its also all pixely

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • "All of them were drawn from scratch with Black and White image."
    I think he just stated that wrong, #1 Latias... He did mention a black and white stock, but also claimed he drew it from scratch.

Back