• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

In which region would you want to reside & where?

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
  • Despite never actually having finished the games, it's pretty clear to me that Unova is a clear winner. All the towns are really interesting and have cool designs and great music which would totally be playing there irl. I'll take Humilau City, please. It's absolutely gorgeous. I've lived in a big city my whole life, a small ocean town would be an interesting change.

2700 posts! That's a milestone, right?

Years
  • I really like the Unova region, but I also really like Lumiose City so I think I'd go with that city. Kalos is a fine region, too. I wouldn't mind it. There seems like there'd be a lot to do, lots of shopping and places to eat and it's located close enough to everything in its region.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Lilycove City would also be a good place to live in, there's so much stuff to do there & hey the place has its own Department Store :).

Pika Pika :chu:

Years
  • If I could pick anywhere in the Pokemon world to live, I'd probably go with Johto. As far as a city goes, Olivine would probably be my top choice, as it's one of the medium sized cities in the region, and is in a beautiful area right next to the ocean. Not only that, but it isn't that far away from Goldenrod City, which would give me two direct ways to access Kanto as well (the SS Aqua in Olivine, and the Magnet Train in Goldenrod).

I wouldn't mind living in Ecruteak either given the history of the town, but even though I like a more laid-back environment, I think I might find life a little too slow there.

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Village Bridge in Unova, or Violet City in Johto. Both are very peaceful. I think Violet City is located in a fairly convenient place in the region, and Village Bridge is near some cool places as well.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • ohgodspoopyavatarandsigfreaksmeoutaaaaahhhh D:

Jokes aside, I like it better to stay in one of the three locations, which is Hearthome City from Sinnoh or Nimbasa City and Anville Town from Unova. Several or more reasons why I picked those places is pretty much self-explanatory, that's my choice.

Years
  • Hearthrome City in Sinnoh, I love the Amity Square park and it has such a peaceful atmosphere. It's pretty conveniently located too, wouldn't take too long to get to the bigger cities (or that swish Resort Area)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • I would love to live in Laverre City in Kalos, that town is so eerie and pretty, the design of that tree is amazing and is home to one of my favourite Gym Leaders.

Years
  • I would want to live in Veilstone City in Sinnoh, which is my favorite region. Veilstone is large enough to feel like civilization, but not so large that it is too crowded. It also seems to be a place that fits for me- with its damp climate and several grass trails outside of it. It is also close to Mt. Cornet which would be a great place to hike.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2021
    Unova!!! Unique environments, awesome Pokemon (hydreigon lives there so it automatically makes it 100 times cooler), and it's based on the NYC area, which I live relatively close to, so it feels like home to me. Plus, AMERICA BURD!!!!

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 26, 2023
    Sinnoh! In Floaroma Town, to be exact. I love the snowy cities in Sinnoh, all of the lakefronts, all of the mountains..even a couple bigger cities, too. It would be spectacular to not only live somewhere that brings back so many wonderful memories but that also has soooo many cool places to explore.

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    I would want to live in Hoenn's Slateport.

The town is just so colorful and it has always appeared to me to be a resort town where the beach is the largest attraction. The bustling out door market filled with trainers, base builders, and tourists. A popular Pokemon Contest Hall is here which is probably also a major tourist attraction. It has a museum which surprisingly explains a lot about the varying regions, so it's educational towards Pokeworld lore. A large boat port which is probably an active import/export hub which means the town probably has a decent economy. There's also the popular Beach bar where trainers gather to cool off and battle each other.

Slateport is the place to be for tropical resort activity, great to live in and vacation in.

Itcheeee

All Hail Shadow
    Years
  • Anywhere in Hoenn would be my pick, but for a town/city, it's so hard to choose just one. I'd probably travel and spend time in each :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2017
    Celadon City in Kanto for me, would be at the games corner lol

Celadon is pretty much in the middle of Kanto

Back