• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pseudo-Legendary?

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    149.png
    248.png
    373.png
    376.png
    445.png
    635.png
    706.png

Psudeo-legendary Pokémon is a term that is used to describe any Pokémon that has three stages to their evolutionarly line, 1,250,000 experience at level 100, and a base stat total of 600. These are powerful Pokémon in their own way. Now which one is your favorite? What drew you to this Pokémon?

• Dragonite?
    • Tyranitar?
    • Salamence?
    • Metagross?
    • Garchomp?
    • Hydreigon?
    • Goodra?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Without a doubt my favourite is Dragonite, it's a super cool dragon and its whole evolutionary line is cute and powerful. Tyrannitar is second, I really like its design and evolutionary line too, I've never done a playthrough with one though surprisingly.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • METAGROSS. Because it's a giant, blue, super-intelligent, four-legged spider thing!

tokyodrift

Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Wow I've noticed we only get 1-2 psuedo legends per generation. I thought it was higher than that...

And we had no psuedos for Kalos. How interesting. Poor Noivern; it does have the potential to be one, I think.

Goodra is the pseudo for Kalos :3

I do agree though, Noivern is often mistaken for one. I think it could have gotten better treatment imo. It's such a joy to use too.

tokyodrift

Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    oh.

.... how did i forget about goodra lmfao wow

If I'm honest, it's not that memorable. If anything, it's previous evolutions are more memorable rofl.

Log

It's your boy Guzma!
    Years
  • It never occurred to me that there were only seven pseudo-legendary Pokemon. For whatever reason I thought there'd be more...

Anyway, I'd say Hydreigon would be my favorite, with Salamence as runner-up.

Reactions: faf
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2016
    Metagross hands down. I wish they made more Pseudo-Legendaries that aren't dragons or something similar like Tyranitar.

AleXShi1

Keep it real
    Years
  • Metagross for sure. Great colors in both normal and shiny, amazing design that really looks like an evolution from beldum and metang, great attack and defense stats and access to a great mega evolution.
    Basicly a great pokemon in every aspect

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
  • I don't know I like all of them!!! Don't make me choose ;-; I really love Goodra 'cause it's a friendly dragon who likes humans and it's so cute. I love how it hugs Ash in the anime *-* But, Garchomp is another one that I love. It has an awesome design that screams " DANGEROUS". (Also, it can fly?)
    But ... ughghhh... the others are SO COOL as well... I think I might also mention Tyranitar, 'cause it's design is awesome, and it's one of the few Rock-type Pokémon that I like!

Guest123_x1

Dragonite is by far my favorite pseudo-legend. Its design makes it look like it'd fit as a character in fairy tales that feature dragons.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • Tyranitar, mainly because the holes on it's body competitively, it's the sturdiest special tank that can defeat a lot of common frail Pokémon like Gengar with Pursuit as well other coverage moves.

The design and typing are awesome too, especially when it lifts a Larvitar on it's hand.
    tumblr_o13efkLTs61tza8huo1_400.gif

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
  • tumblr_mptxitWwBZ1r5av74o1_500.gif

Definitely Hydreigon.
    It was the Pokemon that convinced me to buy Gen 5 because I really wanted it. Slick design, had two of my favourite types as its type combination, extremely versatile, and fun to use. Would be nice if it were a little bit faster and I hated how fairies crippled it.

Sunstruck

Insomniac Extraordinaire
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2023
    Hydreigon hands down.

The Dark-type is my favorite type, and it pairs amazingly with Dragon. I've also always liked hydras; I don't know why, but whether it's in contemporary fiction or ancient myths, the idea of the hydra seemed like such a cool monster concept. So for it to become the first Dark and Dragon type was awesome; my only complaint is how it evolves so late. I mean, it's practically unusable in the main game. My Hydreigon solo run was a nightmare. T-T

A close second is Goodra. I've never really used it, but its design is so cute and the idea is so odd. A slime dragon? What on earth?
    You'd think it would be gross, but it's freaking adorable.
    And there's also the fact that Goomy is probably the most draconic Pokemon there is.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Online now
    i3wI6jf.jpg

It looks like a shark instead of a dragon but it's still so fucking cool and is so good too

Hydreigon and Metagross are nice too

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2021
    Hydreigon!!!!

Unique Typing, Awesome design, Wide Movepool (It can learn at least one move of each type except Grass and Fairy), and Interesting name (hy-hydra, drei-3 in german, gon- dragon. Three headed hydra dragon.)

Plus, it's my favorite Pokemon!!!

Back