• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if we born in the pokéarth

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    Oh wow, what if my long lasting childhood fantasy came true?
    Well, I think I would want to become a breeder, but the only problem is that if the mechanics of breeding were to become more like breeding real animals (like being a professional dog breeder), I'm not sure if I would be as good at it.

I have a lot of patience with animals (I used to help raise pitbulls for a while) as well as I've trained and house broken various dogs and cats, and I do love being around them, so I guess knowing that and the fact that I love pokemon in general, I think I could probably pull off being a Pokemon Breeder if I tried really hard at it.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 26, 2023
    I adore animals so I'm sure nothing would change with Pokemon, except that Pokemon seem to be more domesticated than most of the animals on the earth. I would still aspire to be a ghost type Gym Leader/Elite Four member, since in the actual Pokemon World this would be seen as a legitimate paying job. I wouldn't mind being a Pokemon breeder but I have trouble with forcing animals to breed so that wouldn't be any different with Pokemon, either.

Back