• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Human Invasion

タイラー

Stress
Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    I realized I posted this on ic too ooc of course, and I was wondering if I could take on skitty as a character, or if it doesnt matter

Mochika Rage

sickening, no?
    Years
    • uk
    • Seen Oct 1, 2017
    I saw that you asked, and I completely forgot to answer it. Of course you can!

siiadams is accepted!

Quick question; are any of you good at ROM hacking? Me and my friends are designing a new region and I kinda know how to hack a game, but if any of you do and are willing to help, message me. We won't be actually making it for a while yet, so I didn't post it on the actual hacking area.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2014
    Human:

Name: Jake Peters

Appearance: Jake has short brown hair and dark brown eyes. He always wears a blue hoodie jacket and big brown boots. He's 4'11" tall. He holds his poke-balls on a black vest.

Personality: Jake loves to make others smile. He has a good sense of humor, and he always thinks about other people (and Pokemon). He loves to travel to new places on his own, but he always meets new people along the way. Jake can be a little nerdy at times, but other than that, he's a nice guy to hang with.

History: Jake took a small cruise to an island for a little adventure. Along the way, the cruise-ship was hit by a large water Pokemon and sank. All passengers and workers got on to the safety boats in time, including Jake, who had a boat to himself. However, Jake began to drift away from the others. He drifted to a strange island apparently only inhabited by Pokemon.

Pokémon:
    #1: Grotle

#2: Fletchling

#3: Spinarak

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2014
    (This is my first roleplay, so I revised the entry a bit. Hope it's better, though I know my history is a little crazy.)

Human:

Name: Jake Peters

Appearance: Jake has short brown hair and dark brown eyes. He always wears a blue hoodie jacket and big brown boots. He's 4'11" tall. He holds his poke-balls on a black vest. His eyes are bright and it's common to find him with a smile on his face. An 'x'-shaped birthmark is on his chin, though he tries to hide it. Jake is pretty skinny, but he has above-average sized ears.

Personality: Jake loves to make others smile. He has a good sense of humor, and he always thinks about other people (and Pokemon). He loves to travel to new places on his own, but he always meets new people along the way. Jake can be a little nerdy at times, but other than that, he's a nice guy to hang with. One of his greatest weaknesses is his fear of heights.

History: Jake always loved to dare himself to go to new places. When he heard about a new world where only Pokemon lived, he planned out a trip to go. He took a cruise to Mewtwo island, where a group of scientists had created a portal to take people to the new world. Since the portal was un-tested, Jake was a little nervous, but he was determined to find the new world. After a flash, an explosion, and a stretching, warping feeling, Jake found himself stranded on a very tall tree in the middle of a forest with few ways to get down. And, of course, he's afraid of heights.

Pokémon:
    #1: Grotle

#2: Fletchling

#3: Spinarak

Years
  • Pokémon: Dusclops
    Nickname: Sync
    Appearance: He isn't very different from any other Dusclops
    Personality: Sync (or Dusclops) is kind of a remote pokemon. He also is a bit emotional when it comes to making friends, after what happened with his parents and former friends back home. He still gets occasional nightmares about his parents and the ones he loved, but, he is not afraid to protect his new friends and soon to be Guildmates. He had already lost a family before, and he doesn't want to lose one again

History: Ever since he was little(or at least, could remember), he lived in the mountains towards the North of the World(Sorry, cant think of any Mountain Region). He had lived in a community with others in that region, alongside his mother and father, and the Father was the Leader of that community at the time. His Mother told stories about these "Guilds" in a faraway place. He then wanted to join one of these guilds when he was older. So, years had then past and he then grew from a Duskull to a Dusclops. A year later, the Humans came into the region, in search for all in the Community. His mother and Father tried their best to defend the home they loved, but Sync watched as his parents were captured, along with everyone in the community. Sync had then run as fast as he could to get away from them, not wanting the same fate as his parents. He eventually got away and headed for the Guild Land

Type: He would hope to join a Guild, but hasn't decided what Guild to join.

Genkaku

[Placeholder]
    Years

• Pokemon:Vulpix ||Nick: Nio || Type: Guild || Sex: Female

Appearance: The only difference is that Nio has much sharper teeth than other Vulpix.

Personality:

Nio is a pretty quiet pokemon that doesn't like to make much interaction with other pokemon unless it's really needed. And beacuse of that when she goes out on rescue missions she goes alone and she is usally never talking to anyone if it's not the guildmaster or the pokemon she's supposed to rescue. Nio also can't feel the pain of others that are not really close to her so she only cares about herself at the moment. And if it's needed Nio can act like a different person which is what she usally does when she meets strangers beacuse she doesn't want them to know anything about her.

History:

Nio was originally a trainers pokemon that got hatched from an egg by the trainer's father and Nio then became the trainer's first pokemon. Nio was a really cheerful person at that time and had really fun being with the trainer and following his dream to catch all the pokemon. But beacuse of the lack of pokemon the trainer wanted to go to a special pokemon world he had heard of where only pokemon lived so he followed the rumors and then found a way to enter that world. When they came to the new world the trainer tried to catch all the pokemon but he had one problem he can only have six pokemon at a time and he found a shiny pokemon and beacuse of that he released Nio and catched the pokemon, but since he had chased the shiny pokemon for so long Nio got confused and lost in the forest.

Two days later Nio found a small little town by the coast and tried to look for shelter she asked around for a really long time but didn't find anything until almost one day had past. When she found the guild the guildmaster saw that Nio had great potential to beacome a good explorer, Nio then got to join the guild and has been in it ever since.

Ouran

Back