• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer skipping turns

Derxwna Kapsyla

Derxwna "The Badman" Kapsyla
Years
Before asked, i'm using Version 14 of Essentials, and I don't intend to update to 15 because 15 removes features that my game is currently using (Or will be using in the future). With that out of the way...

I'm testing out a trainer battle in my game, and one of the Trainer's 'mons keeps skipping its turn. It's holding leftovers, so I know it's bypassing the Attack Phase and going straight into my turn again. I turned on the Internal Flag to try and understand what was going on, but I couldn't make heads or tails of it. This is the error here.
Spoiler:

Would anyone happen to have an idea of what exactly the issue is?

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
One if your foe's moves has it's AI code messed up. Judging by the error it's probably Stealth Rock? Anyways, check the Essentials bug report thread a few pages back and you will find fixes for many moves that had this issue. Also, check the enemy pokemon moveset.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 11, 2021
It's done this to me too when I attempted to give my opponent the move, Mirror Move. Glad I'm not the only one it's happened to. I'll take JV's advice and check the Bug Report.

Back