• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon would you want in real life?

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
  • I would LOVE to have a Ninetails with me. All the lore that surrounds it, it's appearance and just overall how lovely it is, makes it my most wanted Pokémon irl. After that, I think I'd want a Bagon. Preferably a shiny one, but I'd love to evolve it someday as we both matured and end up with a Salamence as a close friend when I'm older, and can live somewhere out of the way.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2015
    Walrein has been my favorite pokemon for years. I wish I could find a plush of him. The reason I love him is because of his overlooked power and versatility. He can be a terror if raised correctly.

Shiro

Dad! Or should I say... Big cheese of Hoshido?
    Years
  • I'd say Slowpoke! They're adorable and would probably be nice to nap with.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    Skarmory :D. I love skarmories, and they are kinda steam punk lol.

vaporeon , a mammal like pokemon that can turn one with water. :D

Years
  • I'm really indecisive so I can't pick just one..... I'd want a Gardevoir as companion, a Blastoise for beach fun as I live near to one, Arcanine for lighting BBQs or as we say here is SA braais and riding to where I have to go cause Im sure its big enough and it's really fast and finally I'd want Electabuzz so I'd never have to worry about power outages.

Margaery Tyrell

Growing Strong
    Years
  • Whimsicott! The adorable little fluff ball is mischievous, fun-loving, and just so cute in general. :3 If not Whimsicott, then I'd go with either Gengar or Banette. I love their lore, and how genuinely kind both of them can be. I wouldn't mind these creepy cute critters at all. :)

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • th

Mew.

Freaking. Mew. I want one SO bad. If I was limited to just one Pokemon, it would without doubt be a Mew. It's adorable, it makes cute noises, it's capable of learning any move, and can transform into the other 700 Pokemon if it wants to. If I got a second option, I'd also take Darkrai, Giratina, Butterfree, Ninetails, or Diancie.

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    For some reason, I've never found the thought of having Pokemon in real life to be appealing. Would we be applying the rules of the Pokemon world to our world in which their attacks aren't harmful to humans? Because if they were, then nearly all of them would be highly impractical. And even if not, I'd rather BE a Pokemon than have one. I'd just be too jealous of any Pokemon I had in real life.

But if I really had to choose, I'd go with Braixen. It's my favorite, it's adorable, and I have a plushie of it that I love to cuddle with. She'd probably be even better to cuddle with than the plushie, though it honestly wouldn't be practical for this climate as it's never really all that cold here. Still, it's cute, and I could tell her to use her Psychic powers to reach over all the way to the other side of the room and get me things so I don't have to get up.

BatsyDarling

*✶вαтѕуdαяℓing ✶*
    Years
  • Hmmm it's between Rayquaza because very op, Entei my childhood favorite, Latios/Latias, or Sylveon. Most likely Rayquaza though lol

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Fennekin because i really like it and I'm pretty fond with foxes.

Blaziken when i want an awesome martial artist flaming chicken to tag along and do some awesome stuff like beating up random thugs and saving people from more random thugs. He'd also be a great jogging partner who'll teach me to Speed Boost and become Uber (#Smogonjokes)

Gardevoir so she can create dimensional rifts to protect me from harm. I'll raise it from a little Raltz if I had to. The fact that it is the EMBRACE pokemon really helps.. I will and can manage with its clinginess.

Mismagius if ever i was in the mood to play pranks with my friends. Of course, I'll tell it to not go to far. People may die from traumatic experiences caused by delusions.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Absol, Espeon, Flareon, Charmander, Larvitar, or a Treeko. I don't really like Treeko as a pokemon, but I think it'd be a pretty cool thing to have in real life.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Flareon as my fluffy pet, Dragonair to fly on and overall be cool with, and then I'm not sure. Would I want my favorite pokemon irl? Octillery, Elekid, Charmeleon, Sneasel... Probably Sneasel, but I might find the others a bit creepy or dangerous. Wouldn't want an electric pokemon and not a fire type with an open flame. Even Bulbasaur would probably be a bit yucky irl ^^

KostK2Boss

Europe Confirmed!!!
    Years
  • As a cat person it's a tie between Meowth and Persian. Meowth is cuddly and can create money out of thin air with its Pay Day attack. On the other hand, stroking a Persian while sitting on a revolving chair would make me look so intimidating!

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    This is hard... There are so many I would want. all of them. Charizard, Blaziken, Ceobat, Umbreon, Greninja, giratina, Dialga, empoleon, mightyenna, and a few others.. But if I could only choose one, I'd say... probably Giratina; if no legendaries than I'm torn between Charizard, Greninja, and Blaziken.

Back