• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Dream Team

Years
  • Easy a high level Gardevoir due to it being able to take on Hoenn's elite 4 by itself , Absol because it's Absol. A Raichu since it is an electric type that can use hyper beam, Sylveon due to what it gives back for being loved. A Serperior since from what I've heard it almost never fights at full power and finally a Scyther. Love my Scyther for its speed.

Ah for a Dream team,Ill say 6 Arceus,thats the greatest possible thing.Realistically,Ill say Garchomp as its a Land Shark,how cool is that?Salamence,as its just great.Swampert as its a Pokemon who rules the Swamps with that Badass looks.Sceptile as it has great movepool,Grass+Dragon,Leaf blade is absolutely devastating.Arceus because......he is #PokeGod,and just with great looks.Mewtwo because its one of the best.With the 2 new mega its better.

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
    Years
  • 461.gif
    169.gif
    094.gif
    350-f.gif
    464.gif
    488.gif

That's it, I guess.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I'd just have my favorites, I'm not that concerned about power.

389.gif

He's my favorite starter, and pokemon ever. It's a turtle with a tree on it's back, and it's badass.
    712-2.gif

Bergmite is just the cutest design ever. Just look at him tring to menacing, but just being soo cute. Just look at him :$
    105.gif

Marowak is just a badass, and a cooler form of one of the biggest pokecutes, Cubone.
    475-2.gif

Gallade is such a cool pokemon. Look at him in his poufy pants and all.
    614.gif

Beartic is a bear of my favorite type, and a straight up mofo.
    478.gif

Froslass is a pretty lady. I really like her after I used one on my team.

EDIT: I like how they don't match up...

Morning Sun Espeon

Time to shine ★
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2016
    196.gif

-Male. I'd name him Mark. I love Shiny Espeon (as if you couldn't tell) He'd be my swift to act pokemon

216.gif

-Male. His Name would be Hulk. He's a deadly cuddler

389.gif

-Male. Giovanni. He's my favorite Starter.

475.gif

-Male. Bruce. The calmed warrior.

674.gif

-Male. Joe. He's a bit of a snarky showoff

613.gif

-Male. Cosmo. The shy battler.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    026.gif

Pikachu and Raichu are my favourite Pokemon of all time, mostly because they're so cute and because I have a large stuffed Pikachu. In the games, however, Raichu is more helpful for me, because it's stronger, faster, and bulkier.

094.gif

Gengar has one of my favourite designs in the entire Pokemon franchise. It also has a good typing, great Special Attack and Speed, and a great movepool with moves like Shadow Ball, Energy Ball, Thunderbolt, Psychic, and Sludge Bomb.

160.gif

Feraligatr is a Pokemon that I've loved ever since my younger years, because of its design, color, and I love Water types. In Gen 4, it got even better, as the physical/special split came, allowing it to use moves like Waterfall, Ice Punch, and Crunch much more effectively. And now, it has Sheer Force, allowing it to use the Life Orb without sustaining recoil damage from it.

248.gif

Tyranitar is such a badass. I love its Godzilla-like design, and it has great power and bulk to back it up. It also has a great movepool, with moves like Rock Slide, Earthquake, Crunch, and so much more. However, if I'd use one, it'd be one without Sand Stream, so that it won't hurt my own team.

373.gif

Salamence is also a badass with a great design. It has great Speed and attacking stats, allowing it to use physical moves like Dragon Claw and Earthquake, as well as special moves like Dragon Pulse, Flamethrower, and Fire Blast. It also has two great abilities: Intimidate and Moxie. If only it could have both at once...

637.gif

Volcarona is such a majestic Pokemon, because of its design and colors. It has great Special Attack, Special Defense, and Speed, which it can boost with Quiver Dance. It also comes with great moves like Flamethrower, Bug Buzz, Giga Drain, Hurricane, and Psychic.

Dudypokefan89

Gen II fanboy / Loving Nidoking rn
    Years
  • My dream team idea used to be this:

302op5x.jpg

It was an attempt to make a full type coverage team made of some of my favorites. (this was before fairy)

This was going to be my PokeMMO team but i didn't really do it...

Nowadays my dream team would change to something that shows off my favorites cause its more fun that way!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spr_6x_203_f.png

Nickname: Gina (because i prefer the female Girafarig, witch is a tiny nitpick) Or Shiro the child of my Mightyena and Girafarig in ORAS.

Girafarig has been my favorite since i found one on the route to lake of rage. When i was a kid back in the good old days.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spr_6x_227.png

Nickname: Luèx (Lucks)

Just like Girafarig, it was an awesome find back in my gold cart.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spr_6x_262.png

Nickname: Shadow (after my childhood pet dog.)

This poke has the power to draw up memories of my dog, who died 18 years ago....
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spr_6x_471_s.png

Nickname: Glisten

I really like the way the shiny version looks. Glaceon has always been one of my favorite designed Eeveelutions. Never actually played with one lol.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spr_6x_373.png

Nickname: StarCutter

I think the design and overall pokedex entry make him awesome. I think its wings could cut the fabric of time lol.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spr_6x_171.png

Nickname: Angle or Buzzt

This pokemon represents my top 2 favorite types: Electric and Water. I was thinking to litter the team with them but Lanturn does the trick.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Honorable Mentions/On the Bench AKA "Sorry i turned my back on you!"

Spr_b_6x_306.png

Nickname: Tyrano (Chrono Trigger reference) or Tyson

Spr_b_6x_160.png

Nickname: Alli or Nick

Spr_b_6x_059_s.png

Nickname: Teddy, Bundy, or Buddy

Spr_b_6x_061.png

Nickname: Hypnotoad(Futurama) or Glenn(Chrono Trigger)

Spr_b_6x_079.png

Nickname: Pokey(Earthbound) or Yadon

Spr_b_6x_026_m.png

Nickname: Thunda (from my Pokemmo Raichu)

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2022
    I guess my Dream Team would be this. Why? Because their some of my most favorite Pokemon.

094.gif
    110.gif
    169.gif
    474.gif
    272.gif
    099.gif

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Togekiss is definitely a Pokémon I would consider having on my team.

Although I have stated this before in other threads on various occasion, I'll still repeat--generally, I believe Togekiss is very fun and easy to utilize. It's got Serene Grace ability, which permits it to take better advantage of a variety of moves it has access to, including Air Slash, Ancient Power, Ominous Wind, and more.

Aside from that, I'd say Breloom. Similarly to Togekiss, this one is also not so difficult to use; it's rather easy. As for other four party slots, they'd likely consist of Salamence, Machamp, Scizor, and Dusknoir. Together, they would make a decent force.

Back