• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you had to choose just one band...

Years
  • Find this difficult, but I would likely choose Fleetwood Mac. Mostly because they have changed through out time in member line up, so it wouldn't feel like I was listening to the same band. Although this could be said for almost any band that had drastic changes in line up

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    They haven't stood the test of time yet, but CHVRCHES is definitely it for me. I've been going back to the same album (The Bones of What You Believe) like every month and finding new stuff I love, which is pretty atypical of me, especially when I started out only liking two of their songs.

Some people really don't like Lauren Mayberry's voice, but I dig it. The synths and stuff are pretty on point, as well as Mayberry's eyeliner game, which is obviously important.

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
  • For me it would have to be CSS. It mainly came down to CSS and Queens of the Stone Age as I love both bands, but I went for CSS since they also make electronic music and if there is one thing that I really love it would have to be electronic music.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
  • Gerry and the Pacemakers is the best old band. The new bands, I dunno?

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Easiest question of my liiiiife: Streetlight Manifesto. :3

Back