• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Newbie here!!

Years
  • Hey guys what's up?? As you can guess from my user name the name is IrishEmerald or just Irish for short. I've been playing pokemon ever since gen 1 but only started getting more actively involved since the arrival of gen 6. Since then I have been loads of Pokemon communities on facebook.

This lead me to starting my very own youtube channel focusing on me playing Pokémon (also called IrishEmerald). I've been youtubing for about 8 months now doing various different videos. Some of my videos include Nuzlockes, DS Wifi Battles and some Showdown videos. I can't post links just yet but I left a link to my channel somewhere on my profile :)

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone and having some fun. Any questions let me know and I'll be happy to answer them :)

thetimeruler02

Spartan John 117
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Irish. You can check out different sections of which suits u most. And I, personally will be looking more from you in your utube channel. Thank you.
    Always know friendship
    TTR02

Years
  • Hey guys thanks a lot for the info! I'll throw a link of my channel into my signature :) And I might just check out that Showdown Server as well. Quick Question, sometimes when recording DS wifi battles for my channel I can't find someone to battle. Is there anywhere here in PC where I can make a thread asking for people to battle me?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hey guys what's up?? As you can guess from my user name the name is IrishEmerald or just Irish for short. I've been playing pokemon ever since gen 1 but only started getting more actively involved since the arrival of gen 6. Since then I have been loads of Pokemon communities on facebook.

This lead me to starting my very own youtube channel focusing on me playing Pokémon (also called IrishEmerald). I've been youtubing for about 8 months now doing various different videos. Some of my videos include Nuzlockes, DS Wifi Battles and some Showdown videos. I can't post links just yet but I left a link to my channel somewhere on my profile :)

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone and having some fun. Any questions let me know and I'll be happy to answer them :)

I've been playing ever since Gen 1 too. Are you excited for Gen 7? Hopefully we'll see some more news about it soon, so, I can't wait for that! Anywho, glad you could join us tonight! We're happy to have you as a part of our PC family~

I'm afraid you can't link to your youtube page on any thread or post on the forums, but feel free to use your signature! I think that's the better way to do it, so it will go everywhere you are. Hopefully it will garner some attention soon. <33 Still, have a blast, and I hope to see you soon so we can be pals~~

Years
  • Thanks Dragon for the head's up :) I'll still be around checking the place out regardless though :) and gen 7 so far looks awesome!! The new forms on some of the mons look really good to use and the new release of the new Fire/Dragon type looks great! Hopefully they have a decent postgame in the story though unlike in XY

Back