• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ryen

Who's idea should we use for the second gym? (Ideas posted in the thread)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2016
    Thanks both of you. When you reach the theatre you see the tv turn on and as you can see on the screens the sctually tv screen.

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    Wow..The harbor..and the ship..are so cool! cant wait for the first beta to come out!

Atomic Reactor

lol front row seats in that theater isnt saying much ;)
    lol. it looks sweet.

the misty sprite is from avatar i believe.

shinylugia249

I'm back
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2016
    Wow..The harbor..and the ship..are so cool! cant wait for the first beta to come out!
    Thanks! There's already a pre-beta out but it is short and has many bugs (spelling, grammar).

lol front row seats in that theater isnt saying much ;)
    lol. it looks sweet.

the misty sprite is from avatar i believe.
    Well i was also thinking of making it optional to sit somewhere else. If that were to happen then you would be able to see some people sitting in front of you. Thanks i really needed to know who made it, now i can properly give credit. (edits first post and update post).

shinylugia249

I'm back
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2016
    Thanks Yuoaman ( sorry i couldn't respond before, my computer kept coming up with these errors and i had to get some screens put together).

Mini-Update!
    I bring you, screens from vermillion!

Screens!​

34qo6qr.png

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • SL those look really great, though the gym does look a little strange in the FR/LG graphics, but whatever floats your boat.

shinylugia249

I'm back
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2016
    Thanks! The gym isn't permanent. I just wanted the dp gym to match the surrounding tiles. It will be improved later.

shinylugia249

I'm back
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2016
    Thanks, i really appreaciate it! I was actually thinking of having a building where the machop used to be, but that's becoming overused in many fangames.

Atomic Reactor

What!? it is which ones D: (the machop building i mean)

i was going to do that :x

Those look great dude.

shinylugia249

I'm back
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2016
    I know it's in shinygold and some other hacks and games. I don't want to copy any of those hack/game makers.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • I don't think it would be cliched or anything, I just think a lot of people thought that something should be there, because they were building something...

shinylugia249

I'm back
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2016
    Yeah, then i guess i'll edit the map and add something, if that's ok with you atomic-reactor.

Atomic Reactor

lol. why are you asking my permission? o_0

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back