• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon World Tour

Years
  • Hi everyone! There's the thread of the game that I'm developing: Pokémon World Tour. A game with a long story in our world. I hope that you like.

NGB00i.jpg

4PMJ4O.png

Introduction
    Spoiler:

Characters
    Spoiler:

Pokémon:
    Spoiler:

XPz5Vm.png

- Each beta and the final version will be available in two languages​​: English and Spanish.
    - The Hometown is "El Vigía" a venezuelan town, the home country of the developer.
    - The first part of Venezuela will run in the Eastern Central Region.
    - Over 30 gym leaders to defeat.
    - When you get 8 medals in a region you will face a similar Pokémon League as the Anime has.
    - Pokémon Contests, [System soon].
    - Dojo, places where you will fight in double battles with a major character to reach the "Sensei" Dojo and defeat it. [Possible modification of the system]
    - There's no a rival, you will meet various characters who will fight against you or with you on several occasions, so you will have lot of them.
    -Other details [coming soon].

bslQiR.png

Main Story: 100%
    Secondary Stories: 70%
    Graphics: 40%
    Soundtrack: 100%
    English translation: 1%
    Beta 1: 30%
    Complete Game: 8%

mq6y5M.png

Venezuela (Central-Eastern)
    Spoiler:

El Vigia Town
    Spoiler:

Route 1's cave
    Spoiler:

In the Meadow
    Spoiler:

Against wild Pokémon (Day)
    Spoiler:

Against wild Pokémon (Night)
    Spoiler:

b9USv3.png

Special Thanks:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Updates:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Chimchar

THE Chimchar Tamer
    Years
  • Man, nobody's commented in this yet. I thought it sounded awesome. Just keep working because if you do this game will definitely get more attention.

Bowlstir

Media Arts and Game Development
    Years
  • Great choice on the tileset, and I'm curious about the contests.

I also like that there's pokemon freakin everywhere haha

NeonGeaso

Neon
    Years
  • If there's 30 gyms then isn't the level curve going to be a bit lax and not change that much. Other then that I'm excited to see this when it comes out, especially that it has more features then regular pokemon games have. Good luck

Years
  • This looks pretty cool. Is the pokemon contest similar to the one I made(i.e. 3rd gen) or is it a different thing altogether? Also, I really like your backgrounds.

Years
  • This looks pretty cool. Is the pokemon contest similar to the one I made(i.e. 3rd gen) or is it a different thing altogether? Also, I really like your backgrounds.

I'm working on that. But It is not the first in my To do list xD. Backgrounds were replaced, soon I'll show the new ones.

Chimchar

THE Chimchar Tamer
    Years
  • Just thought I'd check in. Thought I would also say I will be following this and I hope you continue to work on it.

So you mentioned you would use a Pokemon League similar to the Anime. So are you making it a tournament style? If so I've been waiting to see that in more games. I hate the elite four. It's old and boring now.

Well, good luck!

Back