• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~>The Eevee and Eeveelutions Club<~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
Years
What shiny sprite of eevee or eeveelution do you like the most?
Hum... Eevee, Flareon, Umbreon, or Glaceon. I guess it's Umbreon for me, too, because when I tried to hunt/hatch shiny Eevee, Umbreon was the one in mind. xD

Nesferxty

*90s Kid Forever*
Years
Username: Nesferxty
Your partner Eevee: Taridesu the Eevee
Reason why you like Eevee: One of my favourite pokemon ever who is incredibly cute. I always have an eeveelution in my 6 when ever I play. Plus I also petitioned my mum to let me add Eevee as a middle name when I was younger...didn't work though lol

EDIT:
I have a few eevee adoptables (like the one in my avvy but a bit bigger) that the club could use if they wanted :)

Last edited:

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2012
What shiny sprite of eevee or eeveelution do I like the most?

I'm bias because Shiny espeon is my favorite pokemon so yeah. But if it wasn't for that it would probably be umbreon.

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
What shiny sprite of Eevee or Eeveelutions do you like the most?
Hmm.. I'm gonna say Eevee itself. I think it just looks so cool in silver, haha.

Hackdreygon

I LOVE POKéMON
Years
Username: Hackdreygon
Your partner Eevee: Yvy the Eevee
Reason why you like Eevee: Because it's very cute and thats evolutions are very cute, too...
And, because it's evolving to 7 evolution!
My favourite evolution of Eevee is Glaceon, because it's very cute and very strong!
I <3 LOVE <3 EEVEE!!!

Years
Username: xSkullKing16x
Your Partner Eevee: Ivy the Eevee (evolved into Leafeon though)
Reason Why You Love Eevee: I just love Eevee, and all of it's evolutions. It has saved my team on many playthroughs, because it has the ability of becoming nearly every type. Like if I need a water Pokemon on my team, BOOM! Vaporeon! And etc. And all of the evolutions are pretty strong, I have used a couple of them in competitive battling and the team worked really well. I also think that all of them are adorable! They're just so cute! P.S. My favorite eeveelution is Umbreon, with Glaceon a close second.

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Username: xSkullKing16x
Your Partner Eevee: Ivy the Eevee (evolved into Leafeon though)
Reason Why You Love Eevee: I just love Eevee, and all of it's evolutions. It has saved my team on many playthroughs, because it has the ability of becoming nearly every type. Like if I need a water Pokemon on my team, BOOM! Vaporeon! And etc. And all of the evolutions are pretty strong, I have used a couple of them in competitive battling and the team worked really well. I also think that all of them are adorable! They're just so cute! P.S. My favorite eeveelution is Umbreon, with Glaceon a close second.
Welcome! Yeah, Eevee's useful like that. And yes they are so adorable <3
Username: Hackdreygon
Your partner Eevee: Yvy the Eevee
Reason why you like Eevee: Because it's very cute and thats evolutions are very cute, too...
And, because it's evolving to 7 evolution!
My favourite evolution of Eevee is Glaceon, because it's very cute and very strong!
I <3 LOVE <3 EEVEE!!!
Welcome to you too! Yes, cuteness is important in a Pokemon :) Glaceon I believe might be my favorite too!

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
What shiny sprite of Eevee or Eeveelutions do you like the most?
eevee
133.png

Flareon
136.png
and
Umbreon
197.png

Years
What shiny sprite of Eevee or the Eeveelutions do you like the most?

I personally would have to go with shiny Umbreon. It just looks so dark and majestic with that blue color.

images

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
Username: ~Pokemoll~
Your partner Eevee: Moss the Eevee
Reason why you like Eevee: I dunno... It's just so cuddly and cute and... Cute. <3

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Username: Nesferxty
Your partner Eevee: Taridesu the Eevee
Reason why you like Eevee: One of my favourite pokemon ever who is incredibly cute. I always have an eeveelution in my 6 when ever I play. Plus I also petitioned my mum to let me add Eevee as a middle name when I was younger...didn't work though lol

EDIT:
I have a few eevee adoptables (like the one in my avvy but a bit bigger) that the club could use if they wanted :)
I'm sorry, I seem to have completely missed your post. :( Welcome! We could always use some :)
Username: ShadowStriatonTriad
Your partner Eevee: Lolli the Eevee
Reason why you like Eevee: I do adore Eeveelutions. :3
Welcome! We all adore Eeveelutions :D
Hello everyone!
To help the club, I did a little work with paint and an image found on google...
I hope you like it!
That's amazing, thanks!
Username: ~Pokemoll~
Your partner Eevee: Moss the Eevee
Reason why you like Eevee: I dunno... It's just so cuddly and cute and... Cute. <3
Welcome! It's very cute, isn't it <3

Posts counted

Years
Welcome new members :D. Have fun and make friends :). Here's a special white pokéblock for everyone's eevee :) *starts giving away pokéblocks* Enjoy
Spoiler:

Oh and I was wondering, may I use the 50 points for joining to evolve my eevee into an Espeon?

Last edited:

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
Thanks for the welcome guys~ And yay, pokeblocks, thanks!*Gives them to Moss* NOM.

Ooo... That's hard. Dx I think Shiny Umbreon looks the coolest, but I think Shiny Vaporeon has a certain cuteness to it, and Shiny Espeon looks epic.

TheFallenUmbreon

Dreams shall never fall...
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 27, 2014

I personally would have to go with shiny Umbreon. It just looks so dark and majestic with that blue color.

images

Hahaha xD That's my old profile pic!
Anyway, new topic! If you could add one new Eeveeltuion to the list, what type would it be? List:
-Ghost
-Dragon
-Fighting
-Steel
-Flying
-Bug
-Ground
-Rock

Years
Um I really wouldnt. I think eevee has enough eolutions and it' be wierd to become one of those types via evolution rock(or near sppecial rock ). Maybe, and just maybe, if they made eevee evolve via trade holding metal coat a steel type would be acceptable IMO. But that's it.

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
Years
I'd say the Ghost type. I'm quite fond of some Ghost-type moves (namely Shadow Claw and Shadow Ball), so having the Eevee that could earn STAB from those would be nice. Well, as long as they don't make it look too scary/creepy, anyway. Plus, the black/purple combination should be used for its coloring. :3

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016

Hahaha xD That's my old profile pic!
Anyway, new topic! If you could add one new Eeveeltuion to the list, what type would it be? List:
-Ghost
-Dragon
-Fighting
-Steel
-Flying
-Bug
-Ground
-Rock
I think Flying. I just think it'd be really cool to have an Eevee with wings, and the Flying type has some decent moves too.

Flying type Eevees:
Spoiler:

Nesferxty

*90s Kid Forever*
Years
-Ghost
-Dragon
-Fighting
-Steel
-Flying
-Bug
-Ground
-Rock

Hmm..I love the old eveelutions so much i'm not sure I would want anything new, but here are my opinions:

Ghost - Could be cute, a little floating eevee :)
Dragon - Not so keen at all, I imagine it could look similar to vaporeon with its tail but I think eevee would have to go through a drastic facial change to make it into a dragon.
Fighting - I can't really see a fighting eevee...unless it was wearing karate clothes xD I dont think there is any feature that could be used to make it fighting really
Steel - An eevee made of steel, could work but wouldn't be that cute.
Flying - This would be an amazing addition to eevee but I just don't think it could work alongside the others
Bug - I fear that this would be to similar to leafeon, except with the addition of a few more legs. Could work at a push
Ground/Rock - An eevee made out of rock wouldn't be that awesome to be honest...

In sumary, I don't really like any of them because I like the eeveelutions we already have and what they represent (elements, night and day) I think it would be difficult to make another version of eevee to fit in with the others. Sorry for the essay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back