• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
You aren't alone. D:
I've been writing since I was a kid, and I don't think I've completed anything real since then (aside from reports and the like). I do have a decent concept in mind, but I doubt I'll be able to make it into something anytime soon.

That always is what happens haha. I make it a few pages in, then get bored. Once I learn how to properly write something creepy/demented, I'll go after that. {:

I've been writing since the fifth grade. XD Well, that's when I started writing in anyway. I didn't pick it up until later in life. I love to write original fiction stuff though. It's sort of an addiction. XD

That's how I get! It's like, a few chapters into the story and I get bored... then I have to write a new story.

I have 5 projects sitting somewhere, not even near completion. I think I'm like this.
I procrastinate too much, I know!

I have about three or four stories I haven't even tried to complete. I write one chapter a day, sometimes two if I have time... but that's it. I tend to do other things that grab my attention. XD

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I can only write if I'm blasting some rock music. And sometimes, I just feel like browsing and not doing anything else.

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
I can only write if I'm blasting some rock music. And sometimes, I just feel like browsing and not doing anything else.

Music helps me do just about everything. Unfortunately, my headphones broke, and I don't know what I'm going to do. :< I usually play pokemon all of the time or reading my book. XD

Years
I wrote a fiction story inspired by Lord of the Rings in middle school. I had a good 90 hand written pages by the end of the school year. I went home and typed it all, and kids would pay me two dollars each for me to go home and print a copy for them. I think I was actually losing money because of how much paper I was using, but at the time I felt like I had started a career for myself.

I can't write for extended periods of time now, however. Like JNathan, I can only write efficiently with music.

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
I wrote a fiction story inspired by Lord of the Rings in middle school. I had a good 90 hand written pages by the end of the school year. I went home and typed it all, and kids would pay me two dollars each for me to go home and print a copy for them. I think I was actually losing money because of how much paper I was using, but at the time I felt like I had started a career for myself.

I can't write for extended periods of time now, however. Like JNathan, I can only write efficiently with music.

As said before, I can write one or two chapters a day. However, once nightfall comes, my brain shuts down, and I can't get any writing done. I can only write during the day.

Years
I cannot operate normally without music, or noise to that matter either. At least when I was in class, others talking was enough for me.. but whenever I'm in my bedroom on my computer I always have my radio on or I have my iPod docked up.. I can never stand quietness at all.

Years
I have a love-hate relationship with music. I know it distracts me, but I have this insatiable urge to listen to it whenever I'm doing something. Unless I'm in the zone, then nothing can shake me.

Years
I NEED to be listening to music to be productive at anything. It distracts me from other distractions, if that makes sense.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Whenever I listen to music, it just gets into my head and instead of concentrating on something, here am I humming to the song.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
My first job wasn't a hassle to get at all xD My father allowed me to work in his company as a trainee to fill up my days before classes start, and as he was the boss, I got the job as easy as eating a banana....okay, that wasn't the best simile, but you get it. :P My second job was quite easy as well. I signed up as a part time temp staff at UNIQLO. I just walked in, filled up the application form, sat for the interview there and then and got the confirmation phone call at the end of the day. Gahhhh wrong page AGAIN. -_-

I like to listen to music while doing work, but it has to be music without words such as classical music or else the words get in the way of what I'm reading and I end up singing along.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I honestly can't do anything when I'm listening to music, because it usually just shifts my focus away from what I'm trying to get done. D: I love listening to music, though, since it's the only thing (other than taking a long shower) that helps me relieve stress, but the only time you'll see me listening to them is when I'm lying around in bed, or when I'm traveling on the bus or train.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
I never get to listen to music, I find that as one of my drawbacks because I don't know any popular song. However, I have to say that listening to music is really distracting.
Note to self: Never listen to music while playing Skyrim. Ever.

TY

I listen to music all the time, and i can for some reason concentrate better when listening to songs that are on my playlists.

Years
Yep, that's exactly me. It has to be something I really absolutely like in order for me to concentrate.. and whenever I listen to my playlists, if I come across a song that I don't really like, I'll change it, which in turn, can distract me from what I'm doing :3c

TY

The same with me. Sometimes i have a song popping up i never heard of :S

blue

gucci
Years
I've almost always got music on in the background when I'm browsing the Internet, I've got a huge playlist of songs on my Spotify account too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back