• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Dark As Night: Dark Type Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
Years
I know, Bij, but when I hear "Lord of the Rings" I think, adventure! Swords! Extreme overall fighting and magical lands! That and Star Wars too. >.> Somehow, it just doesn't click for me. And "Rings" would be talking about the Umbreon, but let's not forget that everyone else will also be participating. =D

Dark: Unless you plan on making us wear accessories or something.

ZOMG THAT'S A GREAT IDEA!!!! XD

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
Years
Well, what do you think when dream attacks the lab? Do you think they'll surrender? ...Maybe. I haven't gotten that far yet, without dream. XP And 'adventure', and 'overall fighting and magical lands' actually sounds like Pokemon, since people with Pokemon go on adventures and they fight with Pokemon, and Pokemon are kinda magical. >o< Even if ADAN's participating, the main focus is on the Umbreons, didn't we say that?

Umbri: She might sound a little tipped off, but try to be happy when you have a headache.

I didn't even eat/drink anything that induces a migraine! DX

Clover Cat

Years
But this fic has a Sci-Fi feel for me, and "Lord of the Rings" is Fantasy. I mean, they're in tubes, being experimented on, right? In a lab? Meh, it's probably just me. ^^;

And I didn't know that. .O.

Dark: She has an extremely short attention span, and she forgets things within a one day period. Thus is the reason why her fics don't advance.

Hey, I'm new to this whole writing thing! I only started a few months ago! >.>

Dark: Yeah, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't work on your fics AT ALL. Look at Bijou. She's coming up with ideas when she has a migraine.

...Just because I've never had a migraine doesn't mean you have to point it out. T.T

The Girl from the Well

Years
Everything is kinda Fantasy. Anything that isn't something that can entirely happen in real life, it's fantasy. 8P And I really am thinking up ideas?

Umbri: Well, you added an entirely different paragraph in the new first chapter, so that might count...

Whoo! 8D And hey, never having a migraine is a good thing. It hurts your eye quite a bit, and to get rid of it you either have to take a nap, or throw up. And sometimes it even lasts a little bit more... ><;

Clover Cat

Years
Yeah, but it's divided into genres. First comes fiction, then divide it based on what details are included in the story. So, in this case, I think it's Sci-Fi/Action/Romance.

Dark: Wait, where did you get the romance?

Did you forget that we promised shippyness? XD

Dark: ...

YOU DID??? So out of character...O.O And I've never gotten a migraine, but I HAVE gotten bitten by mosquitos. A lot. I have 7 bites today, I think, and each bite is about 2 inches long at least. The biggest one is probably 4. -.-

The Girl from the Well

Years
YES, THE SHIPPYNESS! MWHAHAHA!

Umbri: She's kinda scary...

...Anyway, I better keep working on the fic...though, the lab-scene is only on the first chapter, so it isn't really Sci-Fi.

Everyone gets bitten by mosquitoes at some point. XP Did you know they prefer type-O blood(though they'll bite anybody)?

Umbri: Rachel, you have type-O blood.

Oh...THE MOSQUITOES ARE AFTER ME! D8

Clover Cat

Years
*Insert evil laugh here*

Dark: ...Great. Both of the co-owners have become evil. >.>

But the lab IS in there, so that first chapter is Sci-Fi. XD And I get bitten by mosquitos to the point that it's scary. Seriously, my dad brings me outside when he works just so I'll attract the bugs and get bitten and he doesn't. -.- I think my current record is...26 bites? Anyway. I THINK I have AB...But I'm not sure. ^^;

FLEE BIJOU!!! FLEE!!!!! *Grabs a giant swat machine and tries to kill the bugs*

The Girl from the Well

Years
Umbri: Darkrai help us...though I don't think anyone with Darkrai as their partner is around right now, so we're lost. <<

Shut up Umbri. TT^TT But that's besides the point. The Professor also has a daughter, and Umbra was supposed to be her birthday present! =0

Clover Cat

Years
Dark: Maybe we could invite Darkrai to come to the FC? And hopefully control our partners?

Shut it. Anyway, what does the Umbra present have to do with the story?

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
*jumps into Conversation*

That's a great idea! Invite Darkrai and contorl our partners..

Tyrannasaurus: ... I'm right here you know..

I know you're here ...

Ty: *shadow balls*

x.x

The Girl from the Well

Years
Umbri: Yes, we have to do it. It's the only way.

*smacks Umbri*

Umbri: Ow...

One of the days the Professor was working on Umbri, it was her daughter's birthday. The professor let her daughter see the lab. When the girl spotted Umbri, she knew that all she wanted was something like that. So Umbra was then created, by the same substance that was made from Umbri, so technically they'd be related!

Clover Cat

Years
OH MY GOD. Andy and I are on at the same time!? O.O WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO?! HOW--

Dark: *Sneaks up behind her, then whacks her unconscious with a frying pan* Sorry about that, Andy. But it IS unusual that we're on at the same time. Honestly, the only reason we need Darkrai is because both of the co-owners have become temporarily evil. *Eyes Bijou and unconscious Clover*

*From the floor* Ugh...Bijou...Okay...That makes sense...

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
*wanders in* Huh? What did I come in here for?

What's with all the people? Man, my head hurts...I SWEAR I came in here for something....

The Girl from the Well

Years
Hey! I'm not evil! I'm on the side of good! *halo and wings appear*

Umbri: No you're not, now you're evil.

*halo and wings disappear, replaced with horns and tail with spike on the end* Grr, you...but at least I'm almost at the point that I stopped at last time. ^^; And DREAM! I needs you for the fic! D8

Clover Cat

Years
*Wakes up* Wee~Revivation! XD

Dark: It couldn't have lasted...

I'm going to talk with you later. Anyway. DREAM'S HERE!! THE FIC CAN ADVANCE!!! XD *spazzes around the room* We need to know when the shippyness will be put in. >3

Dark: You mean YOU need to know.

So? I STILL WANT SHIPPYNESS. <3

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
*yawns* So, is someone gonna tell me what I'm supposed to be doing right now? 'Cause I completely forgot.

...seriously, why DID I come in here...?

The Girl from the Well

Years
Because I need to know how you're going to get in the lab and stuff, and find out about Umbri and Umbra, and totally wreck the lab in the morning, or during the night. I dunno, but I still need to talk to you about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back