• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Life and death of Leonard Nimoy

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
Years
  • Hearing this news has left me pretty speechless. Nimoy was one of those characters that could command the attention of nearly any screen he was on. I even felt that as the cartoon Galvatron he was pretty prevalent.

I am saddened that we'll never get to see another one of his films or characters come to life like they once did before. I can't do much other than point you to an article here. Live long and prosper Mr. Nimoy. You will be missed.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    I think what should be remembered is that he is not only an icon for science fiction, he genuinely cared about our desire to remove the fiction aspect from it. There's something in this morning's paper about his deep respect for all those in the field, constantly giving his time to learn and in turn use his influence for the betterment of science. I can't say I knew much about him at all, but reading about how dedicated he was to giving even an inkling of help to the world that he portrayed on screen made me smile.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Live Long and Prosper, AdorbzFangirl

I remember being a kid and watching reruns of the first Star Trek with my dad. Spock had always been my most favorite since then. It's really sad knowing that he's gone too. I never followed him much other than just being Spock, but he seemed like an amazing person to be around. :( He will always remain in my heart~

Back