• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventure Version

Pokekid1995

The beatles
Years
  • This is somthing that i whould work on but cant.
    Pokemon Adventure Version

Years ago three trainers named Red Blue and Green set out on a journey to become pokemon masters but almost doid not do it because of TR or Team Rocket almost over powered them a few years later a girl named Yellow set out rescue Red who has been captured by Team Rocket her and her pokemon beat Team Rocket and where fine until three others set out on a journey they where Gold Silver and Crystal they ran into Neo Team Rocket with the help of Red Blue Green and Yellow they beat them about a year later two young trainers Ruby and Sapphire met and started a competition but they got sidetracked by Team Magma and Team Aqua they forgot and beat them soon after a kid named Emerald sent by Prof.Oak to beat the Battle Frontier and Ruby and Sapphire helped and they won after that trainers named Diamond Pearl and Ms.Berlitz traveled and beat Team Galatic but now 2 new trainers Orange and Purple will beat Team Nature save the neon region and the world with the help of some old trainers.

Story
    10 years ago team Nature came to an unknown region and made there base.1 year later the region was discovered by scientist Prof.Sky an told others and they settled 8 years later Team Nature attacks and steal pokemon to rule the world and its people but theres hope 2 new trainers will set out on there journey with there pokemon givin by prof.Sky they must get badges and beat the boss of Team Nature.

thats the story

I wish I chould make the game

Last edited:

Atomic Reactor

there really good.

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    did you make all those sprites?
    there really good.

No. There from PokéCharms trainer cards. And I highly doubt he tracked every single creator of them for permission. Which means "drum roll please".....sprite theft! Even though this is planning, since you don't declare that you're not the creator, you're implying that you are.
    The story's is just the Pokémon Adventures/Special manga, turned into a less explanitive version. And why did you post this if you don't plan on making it, since you can't?

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2008
    Ok if you dont like the thread then dont post ok

reed the rules. he's allowed to post his constructive opinion. it's obvious not everyone in the universe will like your idea, don't complain.
    i disliek the idea of the game. its generic, its like any other game, but less. you wont even explain what the idea is really. its based off the comic, you wont tell us anything original except that the Ms. Berlitz person, other than that, nothing at all is new.

Pokekid1995

The beatles
    Years
  • No. There from PokéCharms trainer cards. And I highly doubt he tracked every single creator of them for permission. Which means "drum roll please".....sprite theft! Even though this is planning, since you don't declare that you're not the creator, you're implying that you are.

I have permission from Coronis that i can use her sprites and i made three of my own so looks im not.

Back