• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Peter Quill's Galactic Gallery

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    Kyaa~
    Oh my gosh your chibis are so cute!!!
    This one is my favorite, but I love them all!
    Mj88Q7Z.png

Peter Quill

Star-Lord, Legendary Outlaw
    Years
  • Kyaa~
    Oh my gosh your chibis are so cute!!!
    This one is my favorite, but I love them all!
    Spoiler:

Thank you! I'm glad you liked Ui >w<
    Your works are pretty awesome too o/

More updates!

Made this for my friend's birthday (which was last June 24)
    Spoiler:

She's one of the people I look up to in terms of drawing o/

Finished this one 2 days ago. It took me quite a while. I'm satisfied with the results.
    Spoiler:

That's based on an actual picture so all references for everything was taken there >w<
    (this one is actually around 1000 px in width but it'd be too big so I scaled it down for the gallery's purposes xD)

I made this simple thing for a few minutes. I've been really down lately and this cheers me up sorta.
    Spoiler:

And also made this one just now. It's very different from the usual style I draw but it's something.
    Spoiler:

I should probably start saving for tablet ;_;. It's a bit hard to draw without one.

Peter Quill

Years
  • Very minor update! (I don't even know if this fits in here)
    Due to my recent lack of inspiration, I haven't been drawing much (so much WIPs on my plate).
    But then I found this BW image of James McAvoy
    Spoiler:

and decided to color it.
    Spoiler:

I then edited the colors on Pixlr
    Spoiler:

Here's a step-by-step GIF thing I made for the thing.

Spoiler:

I guess I'll be posting more stuff when I get back in the drawing mood >w<

Peter Quill

Years
  • I haven't been drawing recently. I guess I don't have that much inspiration D:

I do have something I made just now.

Peter Quill (Star-Lord) from Guardians of the Galaxy o/

I am quite excited to watch the movie >_<
    Spoiler:

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
    Years
  • Chibis!
    I like your chibis the most - although your regulars are also neat! It's nice how you are able to adept to the various styles! I've always had my issues with that haha
    I like "Ui Hirasawa" the most - she looks real cute and the colouring is nice and clean. :)
    The the Steve recoloured is also very neat looking! Textures can often be a tad too much for my liking but I think the texture on his hair is rather unusual and just seems to match up well!
    I'm also liking the few Pokémon drawings you made!
    Although I generally prefer chibis - it would be neat to see some of your non chibis finished as well! :)

P.S.:
    Drawing at school... Absolutely! 3: <

Peter Quill

Years
  • Chibis!
    I like your chibis the most - although your regulars are also neat! It's nice how you are able to adept to the various styles! I've always had my issues with that haha
    I like "Ui Hirasawa" the most - she looks real cute and the colouring is nice and clean. :)
    The the Steve recoloured is also very neat looking! Textures can often be a tad too much for my liking but I think the texture on his hair is rather unusual and just seems to match up well!
    I'm also liking the few Pokémon drawings you made!
    Although I generally prefer chibis - it would be neat to see some of your non chibis finished as well! :)

P.S.:
    Drawing at school... Absolutely! 3: <

Thanks a lot for your critique! I kinda tend to draw my chibi artwork a lot better since that's the style I like to draw more. I like to mix up drawing styles a lot, I do whatever I think is fitting. I also add textures because I think it makes it look less flat (I am too lazy to shade sometimes). I just do whatever I think looks fine on that part too.

I rarely draw Pokemon because I have a hard time with monster anatomy. I think I'll finish my other works someday.
    -------

On another note, my classes resume next week. I think I'll be editing the main post to add everything I have to showcase there. I'll be dropping by occasionally.

Before that though, I want to show you the outro for my older Star-Lord drawing. I kinda disliked the head a bit after checking my new works and decided to redraw that.

Spoiler:

Peter Quill

Years
  • Hello A & D!

I haven't posted in a long while and it's sad. The new semester is eating me alive ;v;.

For the mean time, I'll be dropping by some small things I've been doing ever since the semester started.

[WIP] Doodle
    Spoiler:

Ninetales (made with Art Academy:First Semester (DSi))
    Spoiler:

I hope I get more time to draw soon.

I might reupload those works soon when I get the time to do so.

Last edited:

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Those chibi's are nice! I especially like the little groot he has on his hat. Most of those little details are really cute.
    That ninetails is great too! I own the card that drawing is based on, I think.

Peter Quill

Years
  • It's been a while since I posted anything on my gallery.

Turtle Burger
    Spoiler:

I hope I get more time to draw soon @_@

Tell me what you guys think!

Peter Quill

Years
  • I've been reworking some of my old art work during my free time.

Here's a comparison with my old Castiel fanart ~10 months ago.

[WIP] Castiel - Rework
    Spoiler:

What do you think about my current art style?

Thanks for the support!

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I love it. The eyes look beautiful, and it's chibi as hell. Great work!

Peter Quill

Years
  • I haven't been posting in a long while since college has kept me very busy. I've managed to finish this during the December break.

Matt Murdock!
    Spoiler:

I hope to get back to my other fanart in the coming year. If you want to see this in higher quality, send me a PM :)
    I'll try to clean up my gallery in the future (and other stuff lying in my computer)

Back