• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Relationship/Friendship thread

ChikoritaCheezits

The Green Leaf triumphs over all
Years
  • Name: Jordan, 16.

Bio: I'm just your average nerdy teenager with autism. I can be quite hyper due to also having ADHD. I really love cartoons. I have quite the cartoony personality. I also am a gamer, specifically for Pokemon.

So if you're interested, shoot me a PM. I'll also take friendships if you're not interested in a relationship.

Years
  • Name: Raphael, 22
    Bio: Just an average college student from California who is pretty socially awkward, because I avoid eye-contact and hold my arms together during a conversation to avoid being called a creep, but at the same time, I wish to chat with someone to express myself and my interests, though they can be random. I enjoy playing video games (mostly Nintendo), drawing map layouts and roster organizations, and visiting zoos, aquariums, and theme parks. I have 1% Autism, and I get these intrusive thoughts from time to time involving me being violent or if it a live show goes awall, which I try to get out of my head. I fear of moving out of my hometown in fear uncharted territory and heavy traffic that would be too much for my eye condition (and getting my car license resigned for moving out of the state).

Looking For: Friends who are nice, smart, and able to help me deal with any issue I have at the moment.

I liked your post cuz your name is Raphael.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Coming back after 2+ years I have no idea who most people are anymore aside from the few familiar names. WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE!

Name: Most people call me Zappy, and I guess that's all you get for now. 20

Bio: I'm from the capital of New Zealand (Disclaimer: Kiwi accent does not come with this package). Currently finished my second year of university studying media design and video game design with a year and bit to go. Love video games, anything from Pokemon, to TF2/L4D2, to indie games and to anything that makes my wallet go empty on a steam sale. I love anime. I'm not a full on weeb or anything, but I do watch a lot of seasonals sportsanimeismylife. Design and art is my thing, from digital drawings, graphics, cosplay and photography. Bit shy to talk and to warm up to new people, but once there's a conversation running I'll warm up to you pretty fast. Also I'm female since previously I apparently confused a lot of people into thinking I was a guy haha.

Looking for: Not interested in a relationship and seeing as I barely know anyone anymore friends would be nice. But yeah, feel free to flick me a VM if you want to talk.

ivesaidtoomuchbye *runs away into the sunset*

Last edited:

Lexa

My maturity level depends on who I'm with. ;D
    Years
  • Name; Alexa (21). I also go by the nicknames Dixie, Dex or Red.

Bio: I'm a freelance photographer whom loves animals (mainly horses). I'm an extremely laid back, go-with-the-flow, open book kind of person. I accept everyone for who they are and I prefer to treat others that way I wish to be treated in return! I'm a happy person (for the most part). I absolutely love being outdoors just as much as I enjoy being indoors. Traveling, food, music, movies, photography, technology, reading, writing, taking care of animals, the ocean, games (board and video) and Christmas are some of my major interests/hobbies. I'm into a ton of other things but I don't want to bore anyone! I get told all the time I'm very easy to talk to because I'm not judgmental. Hopefully this will make some people want to PM me. I'm always up for a convo!

Looking for: Friendship. There's only one person I talk to (here) on a regular basis. I'd love to get to know some more people on here because it's fun knowing people from different corners of the earth. Also, I'm in a healthy relationship with my best friend and we are happily engaged. <3

Years
  • this sounds cool, i think ive only ever really talked to one other person on here for a longer period of time, itll be nice to talk to more and maybe even get some friends out of it.

name: Ricardo (22), you can also call me ricky or rick.

Bio: i am a 5th year college student in new york, hopefully graduating by may 2015. Im a very shy person in real life, although i am more open online for some reason hence this post. I was pretty socially apprehensive due to being made fun of my whole life for being overweight. however since ive been in college, ive noticed myself become a little more open and try to make more friendships. i enjoy playing video games and am also a big fan of anime. I am also a big sports fan. I have a very sarcastic humor about things and sometimes things i will jokingly say may be taken the wrong way (working on fixing that). i havent been on here that much recently due to classes but since the semester is over i will be on here a lot more for at least a little while.

looking for: either friendships or relationships, but mostly friendships (not expecting more than that). i feel like i havnt taken advantage of being a part of this community and i would love to just talk to more people on here who share common and uncommon interests. pm me if you want, if not then have a nice day.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Name: Penta, 24

Bio: I'm a laid back genderfluid person who loves retro games. Even though I am quite intelligent I do suffer from bradyphrenia (slow thought process, which makes a convo difficult) and photophobia (light sensitivity in the eyes). I am a bit of a comedian as well, and I do try and cheer people up even when they are in the biggest of depressions and other events which have made them sad. Sometimes I can get a little bit too anxious depending on the situation. I also consider myself to be a voice impressionist also... it's great how you can make people laugh with mimicing another person's voice.

Looking for: Either a friendship or a relationship, really. If it were to be a relationship (and that would be a big if) then the age range for me would be 18-35. You could always hit me up with a PM or a VM and I'd be sure to get back to you. :)

TY

Name: ShadowE, real name only given to real good friends or irl people cause there is no away to hide my real name irl (yes im ashamed of it), 18.

Bio: Dutch competitive RTS gamer and streamer (I play other genre's with great pleasure and love aswell :3), not really a talking guy in the real life nonsense unless I feel like doing so, which is only when in a enviroment I feel pretty in (often at home). When I am, I am a tad insane but not in a bad way.

Looking for: friendship/relationship, but primairly a friendship. If it were to be about a relationship (which like Penta is a fairly big IF) the age range would be around my age. PM/VM and 9/10 times I respond fairly quick cause... I actually dont really know why I reply super fast to them :x

Rylee Xylph

Fairy Tale Boy
    Years
  • Name: Ryan, 27
    Bio: One of life's great underachievers! But I have a job, pay my bills, and spend the rest of my spare time basically doing whatever I want! Which usually involves videogames, listening to music, and watching movies, both alone and with friends. I do struggle with anxiety (I'm working on it) but after the initial hurdle of actually making contact with someone it doesn't take too long for me to open up and talk at great length about unimportant things. As for serious discussion, I'm less likely to contribute and not necessarily any good at giving advice but I am a damn good listener.
    Looking for: Friendship, first and foremost. Deliberately seeking a relationship would feel a little forced, but if I 'click' with someone then we'll see where it goes I guess.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • Name: Rachel, 21

Bio: Boring andro woman thing who likes to write software for people who don't see too good.

Looking for: Friends could be nice. I kind of come off as a cold person but that's because I tend to look for solutions instead of providing sympathies. It's not that I don't care, it's that I think the best form of sympathy is a solution to help reduce the pain. So yeah, some people might be offput by my more calculated approach to life.

If you're okay with that and find my special form of weirdness alright, then you'd be pretty cool, I guess.

ShadoMaster

Pokémon Actor
    Years
  • Name: Christian, 18

Bio: Welp, I tend to be different at times so id like to think there is 3 versions of me. Ill shorten the explanation and just skip the long details of the three. Basically is just calm/crazy/cocky (don't really know how to explain that last one in just one word). I like nerdy things for the most part. I love games, mostly into Nintendo. I like anime, mostly into ecchi. Last but not least I like Martial Arts, mostly into Kung Fu.

Looking for: A girl, (18-29) does not need to start out as a relationship. Just need an open minded girl who is into the same kinda stuff i'm into. Then we can just talk about it and be weird together. If the girl is perverted then x100 points. If shes cute then thats just an added bonus. I'm not desperate, just wondering if a girl like that exists out there.

Last edited:

Yukiyo Kayume

Dragon Goddess
    Years
  • well this seems interesting. why not?

Name: Beth, 23

Bio: currently working part time as a cashier, looking into some full time jobs (hopefully I'll get one in the Spring). in my free time I love to play video games (RPGs are my favorite) and watch anime (fantasy/romance!) uhhh I don't know what else to say, but I love chatting and writing stories! I can be a bit shy at first but I warm up fast if we have stuff in common c: I love being random, so if you are too that's a plus!

Looking For: mostly friends. I've had some bad experiences with online dating in the past...but hey, if my soulmate somehow found their way to this forum, then that's good for both of us, right? lol.

if you play Dragon Age, Diablo 3, Starcraft II or Heroes of the Storm please message me! :D

Shiny Bunnelby

Tolerated, but never celebrated.
    Years
  • Ah, hell. I need more interaction, else I lose my basic social skills.

Name: Rabbit. It's my nickname, but that's what everyone gets at first encounter.

Bio: I'll be 23 in March. I'm engaged, a stay-at-home mother, and a constantly sleepy coffee/tea addict. I prefer that stuff sweet. Keeps me peppy amidst the yawns. In my spare time (rather, when my daughter sleeps), I read, play video games, and practice piano.

Looking For: Friendship. I don't have standards when it comes to befriending people. As long as you aren't a colossal jerk and we can maintain a stimulating conversation, I'm all there.

Back