• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Here - HI Guys Wondermeow

Years
  • Hi Everyone,

I just joined and I guess to introduce myself after I meet the first 15 post I hope to introduce a new Pokemon series on this forum. I hope to be active and to be as supportive as I can thanks for taking me in guys, cheers.

Kind regards,

Wondermeow

Years
  • Oh hey there! Awesome to see a fellow Sydneysider around, and I'm sure you rang in the new year in really amazingly beautiful fashion. Welcome to the forums as well, by the way.

Reaching 15 posts isn't really that hard, but make sure you don't spam your way there. There's a lot of great topics you can discuss so you'll definitely hit the magic 15 in no time at all, and can't wait to see what you plan to do in regards to this "new Pokemon series" you want to introduce.

And thanks for your kind words! I'm sure you'll definitely have fun making new friends here as well, and if you ever want someone to talk to I'm definitely happy to take a visitor message or two. Good luck and hopefully you can stick around! If you need any assistance, we're always here when you need us!

- Hikamaru

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Haha welcome!

Anyways like Hika said its not too hard to get 15 posts in so im sure we ll see it around soon :p

Im glad that you'll be active we love new members i hope to see u around and thanks for the kind regards laters :3

-Me

Years
  • Hi there Wondermeow! Big welcome to PC, wonderful to meet you. :3

It's great that you were so itching to get involved with your projects but please remember not to spam across the forum, yes? Looking at your posts now many of them were simple, short messages that may end up deleted by section moderators.. which isn't something I'd want to happen to you. :( We prefer people put a little more effort into posts to help the conversation flow. Do keep that in mind for the future!

That said, enjoy your time on the forum and do hope we'll see you around lots. There are so many things you can do across the community so sticking around is always worth it! Have a good new year.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ah, don't be shy on making yourself at home indeed! And welcome, welcome as well as hello, hello! Verrry nice meeting you, friend~! <33

But yeah, I do wish you luck on your plans, and I hope that everyone will enjoy what you'll come up with! We're always welcome to new contributions as well as support from you, and we'll always be here to support you in turn! Mmm, and have a nice stay; have yourself a great new year. :3

*Luxio//Hacks*

Creator of Sky Twilight + Sky Daylight?
    Years
  • Hi buddy! I'm *Luxio//Hacks* (as you know) and I heard that you making a Pokemon series (like a hack rom). Very cool!!!. I mean... I'm also making a Pokemon series (for hack roms)! Awesome!!! ^^

Anyways, good luck with the Pokemon series and I know it would go successful. :)

Years
  • HI,

Thank you very much Ill definitly keep that in mind the fireworks were pretty awesome this year, cheers.

Kind regards,

Wondermeow

Back